Fight It Out - Overview, Strategy and Tips

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/fight-it-out/

Not a ton of strategy on most of these maps, and some that get tough pretty quickly; I'm looking at you, Archives!!! At an earlier point than a lot of the other maps, the Archives seems nearly impossible to get 3 stars unless you get super lucky.

The Scout boost this week probably won't help too much in the challenge. Post any strategies or vids that you use effectively!
David_H79THCrossCarlyJadenanniesprinklesbigbeanoDocSpaz

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Pinned :)
    Carlyanniesprinklesbigbeano
  • Brown1982Brown1982 Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2017
    Very bad week, and giving scouts 50% damage bonus is not much help as I only use scouts to reduce threat and there is non of that here.

Tactics wise I use a lot of interrupt but it only seems to work best on the tanks, tried a warrior on the archives and interrupt was working on the armoured but they all get too close and over run you. Not much help from me, come on @Terminates show us how we should do it!
    anniesprinkles
  • Brown1982Brown1982 Member Posts: 31
    I do remember from last time Sasha was used to get stun built up on your assaults but that was when assault was 50% damage bonus. Plus If she is only at 4 star she is not very helpfully.
    crambert_necbigbeano
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Do we have to accept 1-2 stars in some maps of this challenge already at RSL+2? I'm a bit frustrated here.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

CarlyromeoJaden
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,574
    The Archives is the map that will end this challenge early for me. I can 1-star it, but I have no appetite for that much hospital time for crappy rewards. I'll stop at 920 and call it a weekend.
    romeogespuerJadenbigbeano
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 57
    @Governator I am at 928 now, just need 1 star from the Archives to add another 27 to my guild, lol
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
    gespuerLismore
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    Best combo that has helped me.
    romeobigbeano
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

@Brown1982 Sasha at any rarity is useful. My Sasha is only epic and I'm easily beating Archives with her strategy on RSL 27 right now. Can definitely go higher but I've had a busy weekend. Even when she was rare I was using her for Archives.

100% agree. I used rare Sasha with two assaults (all level 21) to beat Archives 27.2. I won't say I did it "easily," since all three had to wrestle! But I made it.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    crambert_necromeobigbeanoBrown1982
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Pig said:

@Brown1982 Sasha at any rarity is useful. My Sasha is only epic and I'm easily beating Archives with her strategy on RSL 27 right now. Can definitely go higher but I've had a busy weekend. Even when she was rare I was using her for Archives.

...since all three had to wrestle! ....
    I would say that this is the key to success.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Pig
    Sasha saved my bacon on Wire as well. I think I'm in love. I haven't watched TWD in a while, but I hope nothing bad ever happens to her.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    romeogespuercrambert_necbigbeano
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 259
    Pig said:

Sasha saved my bacon on Wire as well. I think I'm in love. I haven't watched TWD in a while, but I hope nothing bad ever happens to her.

@Pig I hate to be the one that brings your heart aching news, but maybe you should catch up on what's been happening on The Walking Dead....

"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
    Spoiler tags!!

Not for my sake, I was joking. It's true that I didn't watch it, but I read synopses of all the last season. But others on the forum might not have seen that yet...
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Jadenanniesprinklesbigbeanogespuer
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 259
    @Pig Well I hope it's not a spoiler since the new season is about to begin and it's all over the Internet. Maybe that's just a costume and she's just fine.
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Pigbigbeanomudpie

that's just a costume and she's just fine.

What a relief!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    anniesprinklesbigbeanomudpie