Assault: Is it worth it

mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
Thinking on shopping for the 5th trait, since lucky, sure shot and marksman are good, but bullet dodge...

I'm away to be a on the high end, and it will take me a bit to get the tokes to even make her legendary. Any thoughts/recommendations?

I appreciate them
TheRedViperanniesprinklesmudpie

Comments

• anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 267
    @mik81 I have that EXACT same assault

I got her rare and yes it took a lot of tokens to see what her 5th trait was and yes I was disappointed that it was bullet dodge. You at least know now that she has bullet dodge. If I had been in ur boat, no I wouldn't have invested all those tokens in her. I would have definitely kept her and maybe when I got what I really wanted for an assault. (dodge) I might still have invested too see 5th trait since she is still useful with iron skin, but what if you get defensive stance...even a little less desirable. Imo

Just something to think about. :-)
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpiemik81
    @mik81 I noticed she is lvl 5, so u have plenty of time to get something else if you want, but don't get rid of her! You don't get a lot of assaults for choices in the beginning lvls and she is a good assault!
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpiemik81Ministr
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Thank you @anniesprinkles I'll keep her but i won't invest on her. I have Rosita and Rufus, rare..., and a crappy legendary assault. Assault is my weakest class, but you are right I don't think she is worth it.

anniesprinklesMinistrmudpie
    @mik81 All I'm saying is its a gamble. Her 5th trait could be Iron Skin and she will be great in Outpost & against humans. I use Barb all the time (only non-hero I have), but I am still looking for my perfect assault.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

mudpie
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    @anniesprinkles, you are right is all gambling, but tokens are hard to get and there is still a long run for me to reach the high end, so I'd think is better to hold it and invest in someone that could be better. I already know that she has bullet dodge and that's a boomer.
    mudpieanniesprinkles