Is this a bug?

Hi guys. I have been noticing that in higher RSL guild missions, at least, sometimes attacks that i do kinda get like rerolled back? I am not talking about body shots ofc, but attacks that hit the walkers and then it seems that the damage done is nulled. Did anyone notice this?

Comments

• PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Nothing?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    I've only seen the animation was rerolled back but the damage still inflicted.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Papacas
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,856
    Yes... Sometimes i see freeman running twice on the screen...like a loop... Or sort of
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Papacas1RisJenngDEADITE_HUNTER
    Yeah that sort of things. After what Monsuta wrote, now i am not positive about whar rerolled: damage influcted, animation or both...
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,057
    I seriously had them change their mind... running towards the walkers and shooting, nah, rewind, running over to my side and being interrupted by me.

Wish I had recorded that.

I got it several times that the animation was done twice, but changing their minds is rare...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    PapacasJenngDEADITE_HUNTER
    Yeah i get that one several times, in the last mission of this challange. I saw the savior bruiser run past my team and rhen rewind to me crew. The situation i point out is slightely different though and i am not even sure if it was damage lost or just animation issues...
    Jenng
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,931
    I've never noticed something like that.

The other thing yes, the last mission of this challenge is easy for recreation. Just end your first turn without moving.
    The raiders don't know what to do. (When they start in the left).
    JenngJadenPapacas