Incapacitated ?

anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 243

I'm not sure what this is, it seems to switch between survivors whenever I exit and return.

"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

Member of Army of Slayers
mudpie

Comments

• PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    You see something new every day.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    anniesprinkles
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    Thanks for the feedback @anniesprinkles, can I ask if that survivor was usable during the 'incapacitated' state? I'll pass this over to the team.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    We use that label in the end of a combat to show that a survivor was bleeding or in a struggle when the player decides to flee. It looks like a bug is preventing that label from being removed when the combat is totally over.

It shouldn't prevent you from using the character once their injury is healed, but thanks for the bug report. If anything else comes up in relation to this, contacting support is the best option, since it helps us examine your game state to track down the problems.

Cheers!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 243
    @Fearofabotplanet I don't use these survivors since I'm waiting to see what traits they are going to have. I do believe they are usable though since this happened once before quite awhile ago.

@Shteevie like I said to Fearofabotplanet I haven't used either one of these survivors since I've received them. If I would have closed the survivor page & entered it again this incapacitated thing would have been on a completely different survivor. (It goes from one survivor to the next) It did happen once before and it doesn't seem to affect anything at all. It's gone now.

I just thought I should show you guys this because it is a bug (or whatever you techies call it ;-)) and you might want to know about it.

Thank You & Have a Great Day!
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Member of Army of Slayers
    FearofabotplanetShteeviemudpie
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    It's an accidental release of part of the new game mode in which one of your survivors is incapacitated until your others go through a 36-room gauntlet of ever more difficult walkers.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    gespuerJackBauer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,860
    Better than decapitated... ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    anniesprinklesmudpie