How can we make players who banish the whole guild then leave, accountable?

2»

Comments

• daveeeeeeeeeedaveeeeeeeeee Member Posts: 20
    I did do this on the "recruiting guild memebers page" - it's a player called JSubi420
    vshield50GrimGaelTHCrossJaden
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    The guild I'm in had a new recruit a while back who at the time was level 61 and scoring highly. But for some reason he thought that meant it should be reflected in his Guild status.

Alas, he thought that being a common member was somehow derogatory to him.

He stamped his feet in our chat, and fortunately, nobody rose to the bait. Gladly he left with one last hurl of insult, and despite his scoring potential, nobody was sad he left us.

Imagine if the Elders had felt pressured into promoting him, especially so soon after joining, we could easily have had a similar situation.

I hope he follows the forum and sees this post 3:)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Jadenbert0GrimGael
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I have posted something on this topic in suggestions
    ELDERS NOT ABLE TO BANISH
    As i mention the ability for elders to banish should be removed. I've also included some tips for elders incase this happens in ypur guild.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Governator said:
    > > @TJS said:
    > > I have posted something on this topic in suggestions
    > > ELDERS NOT ABLE TO BANISH
    > > As i mention the ability for elders to banish should be removed. I've also included some tips for elders incase this happens in ypur guild.
    >
    > But, can Elders vote to remove their leader if there is general incompetence or treasonous actions against the guild? :wink:

Interesting thought. But I think the leader should always have ultimate control. If a leader is acting unfairly etc. The members can take other actions.
    I was in a guild with such a leader. I could tell I was not the only one unhappy so I announced I was leaving the guild to create my own, posted the guild name I was planning to use and simply said, any other members unhappy here come join my guild.
    I'm now leader of a extremely successful guild, our environment is pleasant and we're ranking higher than many older guilds already.

Basically, I believe the leader has full control but running a guild in a unfair way or something similar, the guild is likely to be unsuccessful and the leader risks loosing his/her members.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JadenGrimGaelPig
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    use either Lucille or the Hot Iron

Seriously limit the amount of Elders & only promote trusted players

This actually to me when I first started playing NML, where if you made 50 Stars your were promoted ...lol.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.