I absolutely love it when...........

daveeeeeeeeeedaveeeeeeeeee Member Posts: 20
I go to shoot the s#!+ out of a big zombie, but only manage to stand right next to it. :neutral:
TheDarkSodaGovernatorCarl_s_HatShut_Upmasmith93JenngbradnolasligoemSCBMAflyingcowkingAvengersekimhclewMattOfEarthbigbeanoChrangantGeneral_PainGebobsiiviitheldssdlDLichATLAS-Zdeb1hdDMPrustynailTheGiantGirlp_herianKick_assRedEye52CoonPapacasI_Am_PsychoT_12

Comments

• hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    > @daveeeeeeeeee said:
    > I go to shoot the s#!+ out of a big zombie, but only manage to stand right next to it. :neutral:

That must have been awkward :lol:

antp_herianRedEye52
  • drugrr11drugrr11 Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2017
    I read a geometrically confusing post @Chrang - I go to tap the free radio call but I don't scroll far enough and hit the 5 call - the fact that ng can't tell the difference or pick between the use of the word "radio" or "phone", seriously it's everywhere - el g stays up all night contemplating the meaning of life - tent upgrades! -
    rustynailKick_assPapacas
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    You scrap a 10 gold "use bruiser team" quest and it's replaced with a 30 gold "don't kill any walkers" quest.

Btw I'm a veteran player and didn't realize this strategy until a few days ago. Yes I knew we could scrap quests but never thought to scrap 10 gold quests that are easy to complete for a 30 gold quest on a normal basis

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ATLAS-ZRedEye52Papacas
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I love it when I TPIR a fellow guild member in the challenge.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    WahooDawg
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,389
    Maybe I'm the only one...

but I hate it when I have frequent disconnects while trying to get a perfect 3 stars on a set of challenge maps. I log back into the game to replay a challenge. I select a map and my team and just as I'm about to start the mission the stupid pop-up asking if I want to move on to the next set of maps appears and the 'Yes' option is in the exact same damned location as the start mission button so I end up advancing to the next set of maps instead of replaying the mission I has intended to. Yes, this has really happened. Anyone else?
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

MattOfEarthdeb1hdCoonPapacas