Why does it cost more crates per class token for the larger bundles?

Shouldn't it be reversed? If you want to spend a large bulk of crates for tokens it should be a better value?

But instead it's 80 crates per token at (50 for 4000) or 75 per token (8 for 600)

I'm new so sorry if discussed before
Avengers

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Mentioned here.

here is my logic.

The normal laws of "buy in bulk" don't really work in a zombie apocalypse I would assume.

"You want to purchase a bottle of water?... that'll be $5. Oh you want 10 bottles of water?... That'll be $70... why is it more because of bulk? Well it's because I have more and you want more so it costs more... don't like it then stick to buying in low volume and come back to me when you're thirsty and hope the cost doesn't go up to $6 a bottle"

You are getting more quicker by buying in bulk. You are not obligated to buy anything you don't want to. Normal laws of supply and demand wouldn't be valid in the ZA.

You want
    ---- food
    ---- water
    ---- weapons
    ---- armor
    ---- shelter

You can buy one day's worth of food for $10. You can buy a weeks worth of food for $100. If you don't want to pay the extra price for food then you can keep coming back everyday and hope that there's food for you to purchase but don't be upset if there's no food for you one day (and you'll be kicking yourself for not buying the weeks worth when you could have)

Supply and demand. NG has the supply and can therefore set the prices. We all demand need tokens therefore we buy what we can afford.

80 a token for 50 is not that much a difference (400 tokens) than 75 a token for 8.

Just my $.02 in help explaining why buying in bulk wouldn't be cheaper in the ZA.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DoTakPigTatdJdmklman1612
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @DLich I would like to see these kind of Zombie Apocalypse law bulk is more apply to all those bundles especially gold ;)
    DLich
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    edited August 2017
    It has been brought up before and I totally agree with @DLich

This is a logical, based on evidence explanation by him and this is how bulk trading in our world works.

The only thing that comes to my mind to explain this, well actually 2 are:

1. TWD world: when apocalipse has taken over, everything we knew went to hell along with rules that have been settled by an old world. Including bulk buying.

2. Real world: bigger bundles, more tokens bought in bulks are helping you achieve what you want earlier, its an advantage traded for money or other resources. More you get, farther you go sooner and that is why you have to pay for it too. What I mean is that time is the factor in this scenario. We are paying for the time saved. With small bundles u get more value but pay less. Bigger bundles u get less value 1:1 but u get more overall.

It doesn't make sense but hey who said it will.

I can't even understand what I just wrote myself so I'm not expecting anybody to :# :#
    DoTak
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Monsuta said:

@DLich I would like to see these kind of Zombie Apocalypse law bulk is more apply to all those bundles especially gold ;)

great point @Monsuta

500 gold for $4.99
    1,200 gold for $9.99
    2,500 gold for $19.99
    6,500 gold for $49.99
    14,000 gold for $99.99

The only difference I can see between those is you can buy as many gold bundles as you want on any given day where as the tokens are only offered once every 7 hours (limit on quantities you can purchase in any given day).

Moral of the story; if it involves real world money you can buy as much as you want whenever you want but when it involves in game currency being used you are limited to the quantity that is able to be purchased.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Monsuta
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    I think it's just to disadvantage those who want to 'buy their way to the top' and get there faster. It's a way to stretch out the game by forcing you to buy smaller amounts at once. Sam reason they don't let us buy offers multiple times in the TG shop (other than the gold for hero tokens implemented last update).
    Bill_ZRTkjmia421