Neo Walkers

At least once a day this happens.
I shot three walkers with the hunter dusty. The first died, the third took damage, the middle (so obviously was hit) took 0 damage and then attacked me. The walkers are dodging bullets often, still.
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
kjmia421zeeblackPutchucoPapacasbanzai

Comments

• TimberTimber Member Posts: 39
    edited August 2017
    Not Neo Walkers in my case, but maybe Daryl got curved rifle from scrap yard ?
    Same map, some bug? Anyway shot was taken and zombie died down...

http://imgur.com/a/BV2MF
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yes. @Guapo that middle zombie is not hit because it wasn't going to be hit by your attack. If you aimed at the middle zombie, your survivor would have moved to a different position from which that zombie would be in line of sight.
    Like others said, just pay really really really close attention to the red circles. Sometimes they are hard to see but it is the best way to know if you will hit something or not. Alternatively, air at every walker you intend to hit just to make sure they are gonna be hit. This way, you will know what should happen and what is a bug.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    GuapozeeblackTJS
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    edited August 2017
    Well, I need to repeat this, because I'm not dumb and misunderstanding how the game works. ☺️ There was a walker to the left of the one who did not get hit. He died because he was in line of sight, as was the one who was missed, and the tank. The bullet absolutely should have hit him, showed it would with the targeting, but did not take damage. This is a common bug that was discussed weeks ago but has not been addressed yet.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Kick_ass
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,296
    In my case, I hit the walker, see the damage done, get the experience but the walker does not die. I hit him again and then he dies

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

I actually checked to see if that happened, but he still had full health. I was hoping it was just a visual bug like that. Yours is slightly different. I know there was a thread complaining about this a week or 2 ago, but the op specifically mentioned they were seeing it with Daryll
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Mystique said:

And yes @Governator the garage windows are still open to be able to shoot through :wink: working as intended :grimace:

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    bigbeano
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this to the Devs :)
    PutchucoGuapoSynapseRanger
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Fearofabotplanet just to confirm, we are also seeing this, especially with Daryl for reasons we dont understand.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    NG_SamGuapoJaden
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I also noticed the main bug being discussed, but only got the opportunity to replucate the one I show in screenshot.

I wanted to prove the reported bug as well but ran out of time because I got up late, and the walkers weren't lined up for it on that run.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Happened just now on a scavenge mission. Missed the walker directly in front of me and killed the one behind him with hunter. Direct horizontal line.
    gespuerSynapseRanger
    Got one with assault today. Had Rosita as hero. Shot 2 walkers, 1 died, one took zero damage. Rosita is important because it did not show her trait activated, meaning the game also thought she shot both walkers. Apparently I need more than only one.
    Sorry @Guapo but @DLich has a point!
    In all honesty though, that sucks. I've heard of the glitch and I think I experienced it once but seems like it's chosen you to haunt

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Papacas
    I'm curious as to how often people just don't notice it.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Guapo said:

I'm curious as to how often people just don't notice it.

That's a good question. I can't recall it ever happening to me, and I think I would have noticed if it did. However, I'd be willing to grant that in the thousands of walkers I've killed, maybe one or two have slipped my notice.

Even if that's true, it seems to be a far cry from the frequency with which you've experienced this. It leads me to wonder whether there is a certain trait or combination of traits that is causing these misses. Perhaps a trait activating under certain circumstances is causing a bug that makes the damage fail to register?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    tabernacGuapo
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    But seriously, now I doubt it can be traits, because I re-read your posts and it's happened to you with Abe. I use him a lot and haven't seen this. Maybe it's just karma.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Guapo
    Karma is a pig
    Pig
  • TimberTimber Member Posts: 39
    Yesterday on challenge map "Trailers" I had "Neo walker", but of course I don't have gameplay image/video :)

Daryl shooted from starting/finishing area to walker standing between left and center trailer, walker took bullet hit cos i saw clearly movement ! It was straight line between Daryl and walker. No damage to walker tho.

Daryl's shot was last action on that turn and walker came and grabbed and make some injury also...
    Guapo
    It happened to me 2x this challenge. One an assault shot through a stunned walker to hit the 2 standing behind him. 0 damage to walker (other than the damage from bruiser previously). This is a huge problem NG, and didn't happen prior to the update 2 updates ago.
    Can you provide screenshots of vid of it? I think that's what ng needs to see

• biter370biter370 Member Posts: 132
    edited August 2017
    I had the same issue using hunters on sevral occasions during this weeks challenge.
    1st walker just takes no injury even though the 2nd walker was in a direct line and was killed.
    I have seen this behavior in previous challenges also.
    No vid though.
    Guapobanzai
    To video you have to video every single time, I don't have the patience. NG already gave me the "known issue response". You can see screenshits earlier.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    Oh damn a Guapo thread this should be interesting... :)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    A serious one at that! Someone fkd with my guns!
    biter370