Governor already nerfed

The Governor's leader trait starts at 12% and not at 15% as announced. Thanks NG.
gespuerTripodDLichMonsutabigbeanoJackBauerSCBMAGovernatorCzarnyJoAvengersJadenDEADITE_HUNTERtheldssdlPain WalkerCaptainslayerkiwinz7TatdJdmLightfeetRedEye52SlowMoromeo

Comments

• antant Member Posts: 547
    @woodstock Nice to see an old face on the forum again!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    DLichsligoemwoodstockromeo
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2017
    @DLich Great analysis as usual. Here we go again NG there is a discrepancy between what we are getting (12% leader trait upon unlock) and what we were told (15%).

Shteevie claims it was an oversight but after reading @DLich post is it really an oversight or as usual is there more to the story? If it's wrong how long will it take for NG to decide if it needs to be fixed or not? If NG does decide it's wrong and needs fixing how long will it take?

@Fearofabotplanet please pass @DLich post on to the rest of the dev team to see if they need to do something about this or not.
    kjmia421
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @Shteevie Is there a glitch with radio calls for governor tokens? I don't normally worry about heroes but went through dozens of phones to get governor tokens and didn't get any.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @enigma12
    No, the radios work the same no matter who we put in for the selected Hero. It's a much better, yet still not guaranteed, chance of seeing the specified Hero in either of the cards that result from the call. Each card is also calculated independently, which is why sometimes people see the same character twice in the same call.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    vshield50tdiddyAvengersPain Walkerromeobigbeano
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    It still seems off or I'm not understanding everything 100%.

I call shenanigans on this one.
    Captainslayer
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    Shteevie said:

For the sake of clarity, here are all 10 of the possible strengths of the Governor's Traits [in percentages]:

180 Governor tokens is the difference between lvl 2 and lvl 3. Knowing more will be offered in the reruns of season missions is awesome. Thank you for this explanation @Shteevie I can understand the mixup (lvl 2 trait unlocked when rare; lvl 3 trait unlocked for epic; lvl 4 trait unlocked for legendary) It makes sense.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    vshield50
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Same thing happened when Merle was introduced. They had to correct the announcement for that too. No biggie to me. If only the level of the equipment is increased and not the rarity I dont know how keen I am on unlocking this dude. I dont know. I have all the heroes but for first time not sure if I want him on my squad let alone be my 2nd Level 21 if hes useless. Time will tell...
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    edited August 2017
    Dup
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @Shteevie Thanks for that! I was just wondering. Thanks for the great work!
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    just give us radioweek to make up with everything. thats all. or thats it
    atrainofficial
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    edited August 2017
    > @DLich said:
    > Similarly to playing catch with the governor or Carl being that their missing eye makes it harder for them to perceive depth... "I did not see that coming"
    >
    >

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif
    JackBauerDLich
  • MongrelMongrel Member Posts: 8
    TJS said:

As many plyrs won't want to unlock The Gov. as it'd give them 3 lvl22's I think it crazy how we get a huge post each time we log on to unlock him.

Shit, I'm getting the popup after every goddamned challenge mission. It's annoying as hell.
    Avengers
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Shteevie said:

@enigma12
    No, the radios work the same no matter who we put in for the selected Hero. It's a much better, yet still not guaranteed, chance of seeing the specified Hero in either of the cards that result from the call. Each card is also calculated independently, which is why sometimes people see the same character twice in the same call.

If chances are increased permanently, then why token amount isn't? Why can't it stay at 16? :( And why did u take away phones from last trials in Highlights missions when there are more and more heroes almost every month? Yet u said many times that NG will add opportunities to gain those tokens...
    Sorry for OT.