Maggie or Governor?

Unlike what appears to be many, I HAVE unlocked Governor. But my question is: do i get more XP from chests using Maggie's Leader trait or Governor's? Thanks for your help!

Best Answers

Answers

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    From chests you can only get extra xp from the governor. From kills you can only get extra xp from Maggie.

I don't know if anyone has enough data to answer which one is best for xp overall but I strongly suspect that if you rush through a mission, the governor is best, while if you stay a few spawns, Maggie would be best.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    David_H79Jadenbigbeanojimmorrison369
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 291
    Also, if you're talking only about chests, Maggie will not give you any boost.
    DLich
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Maggie's leader trait doesn't effect chests. It increases xp per kill. What you really need to find out is if farming a mission gives more xp (enough to make it worth the time to kill 100 walkers) than the Governor's boost to crates.

@DLich have you done the math on this?
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 291
    Looks like we tag teamed that one around the same time.
    paintbeastDLichTheLostOnes
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    vshield50 said:

I am sensing an @dlich mathematical breakdown shortly ;)

That already happens in another thread. :)
    DLichvshield50
  • StormLakeStormLake Member Posts: 29
    Governor is better if you are finishing missions quickly, otherwise use Maggie or Glenn if you are farming waves of zombies.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I don't know where @JayZ lives but in sure the admins can see that neither of us have ever connected to the site under the same IP address.

I'm not too tech savy and don't know if IP addresses give locations and even though I'm from New York and so is Jay Z the rapper I doubt @JayZ is hova

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    that's so awesome, @DLich. i appreciate the effort you put into your response. thank you very much, very helpful!
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    i was asking primarily in regards to who i should have in the Leader position while finishing the lower-level missions during the Challenge. Looks like Governator it is!
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    @DLich you are the man.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild