Zoom the screen play

gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
We're looking forward to the next herd coming to our camps this weekend.
Even on my iPad3 it is impossible to take a look at the whole fence at once.

This is an issue at some maps, too (see attachment). There are some maps (e.g. on scavenge missions) where you have to be so very careful to not press the "end turn" button, whilst you want to do an action with one of your survivors, when you placed them at the very bottom of those maps, to block the respawn spot.

I'd like to see in a further update the possibility to zoom in and out of the screen for more user friendliness.

Thank you so so very much NG ( @Teeceezy , @Fearofabotplanet , @Shteevie ) in advance for your improvement here.

Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

sligoemrudjawol

Comments

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    This is a great idea, and one that has come up in our planning discussions a lot for a long time now.

Increasing the zoom levels means that we need to increase the size of the map, and that means that the game will use more memory for everyone, even if they don't play on a tablet or use the zoom. This is where we hope to be able to further reduce the memory needed for the game in other ways first, so that the extra map sizes won't slow the game down for everyone, especially players on older devices.

In future mission design, we can certainly make an effort not to use the area of the screen near the 'End turn' button as much, especially near the end zones.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    sligoemDavid_H79TatdJdm
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Shteevie said:

...In future mission design, we can certainly make an effort not to use the area of the screen near the 'End turn' button as much, especially near the end zones...

That would be simply

I'm looking forward to those new maps!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016