Don`t want play anymore

I'm tired of playing but sorry to leave the level 59, a lot of time was invested. Maybe you have any suggestions on how to use it? If there are any suggestions write me [email protected] in forum I almost not looking
JackBauer

Comments

• DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 109
    Feel ya. When I first started playing, going through the story missions was fun and challenging, but now at lvl 60 and playing for over a year and a half it has become more work than fun. I'm really hoping this new mode that has been hinted at brings in some fresh excitement. Longevity is an important factor to consider and I feel like this game has so much potential but I can only hold on for so long.
    Aimless1016
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    I created my own stopping level on upgrading team but no only work for better armor and weapons and upgrading that. My camp is 61. Every team member and hero is 19 and everybody has gold 5 star weapons. My search for weapons and armor made the game better to play. I don't care if team members ever go over 19.
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Yeah, if you "don't want play anymore" and "in forum I almost not looking" then you should probably just not play anymore and stop looking at the forum.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I don't think OP's thread purpose has anything to do with expressing any discontent about game nor a point about quitting. Perhaps should re-read his last sentence...it's true meaning is hidden in plain sight, lol
    SCBMAJadenAimless1016Gladi
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Movado said:

I don't think OP's thread purpose has anything to do with expressing any discontent about game nor a point about quitting. Perhaps should re-read his last sentence...it's true meaning is hidden in plain sight, lol

The true meaning is an email address?
    I guess I'm out of the loop.
    Oh wait, I think I get it now. I won't speak it aloud, tempted as I am to blow up his spot. I'm not really down with such things, but far be it from me to do someone else's job for them.