What's your idea about this survivor?

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Maybe great for outpost defense?!
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I hate vigilant on assault. If iron skin or dodge was there instead, it would be prefect. But otherwise pretty good. I would keep if you have nothing better
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    JackBauerpaintbeastzeowerusMattOfEarth
  • harrybond75harrybond75 Member Posts: 44
    well she seems good because she's is 5 stars but you need to give her more advanced armour and weapon cos she is pretty much useless with level 1 armour, and obviously you will bring her up from level 10 and her attributes seem good
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    It's a good assault if you don't like moving much :)
    zeowerusMattOfEarthbigbeano
  • jonesjones Member Posts: 7
    Isn't he great for op defense?
    "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence." (Oscar Wild)
  • red182red182 Member Posts: 5
    Scrap for tokens. Somewhat balanced but not great for an assault.

I'd look for iron skin over DS. Ruthless over Vigilant. Then you would have the ideal assault imo.
    Coonzeowerusbigbeano
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    With Def stance and vigilant this would be great with a 100% interrupt. But you might need to be the caliber of player like @capelton to perfect it.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    Shut_Up said:

It's a good assault if you don't like moving much :)

First of all moving survivors is totally overrated...

Have you seen the Power Strike thread? I rest my case. =)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/28441/power-strike-wording-is-confusing-me-how-does-it-actually-work/p1
    MattOfEarthbigbeanoPig
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited August 2017
    Decent survivor. Lucky, Sure Shot and Marksman are great. Problem is DS and Vigilant both require overwatch to activate, which isn't a great strategy for assaults. Keep if you have nothing better, and look for one with similar traits but also Iron Skin. Ruthless is cool but I wouldn't hold out for it.

As to the thread title, my real idea is for a new trait called Power Stroke, and it only works when you move your survivor and gives a 10 percent critical boost, upgradeable to 20 percent. Replace DS with Iron Skin and get Power Stroke, and she's a winner.

Edit: almost forgot, @Jenng
    re: Innuendo
    zeowerusPigLightfeetSCBMA