Raid failed

I just started a raid and had to deal with something unforseen right away, so the raid timed out before I got a chance to do anything. Why am I losing 26 influence for that when I would have only gained 10 for completing the raid?
vshield50Coonromeo

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Movado But we all know you are total noob :wink:
    On the topic, as @SCBMA said already, you will lost more if failed @FeloniousSpunk . Attackers have quite fair advantage and this allign possible gains/loses. You can accept it or you can suggest to NG to change formula for this.
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    > @Movado said:
    > > @FeloniousSpunk said:
    > > I just started a raid and had to deal with something unforseen right away
    >
    >
    > If this wasn't some gigantic tornado blowing through your town, then nothing in life is more important than finishing a raid. :p Then again, I've been timed-out before against a bunch of weakling outposts after a disconnect. They probably laughed at their Log after and thought I was a total noob, utterly incapable of even grabbing a flag.

Next time I'll tell the town inspector coming to approve the work I had done in my basement "beat it, raiding is lyfe." :D
    DLichSCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    @Coon
    I'm gonna need those coordinates for apocalyptic emergency........ I hear there's moonshine...... :)
    SCBMACoonLightfeetthebull