A Feature I would LOVE to see in next update...

Minor detail-orientated issue....Seeing as how the Explosive Rifle (or any other rifle with Incendiary trait) can have that flaming steam when fired, can't the makers of this game make some of the guns have infrared laser sights (kinda like in Resident Evil 4)? And if this won't be an issue with the game's performance, any chance this could PLEASE be a reality in the next update?:

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 419
    Hopefully a game designer can chime in and give feedback as to whether or not this is even remotely possible to rectify/offer solution....
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I think that would be pretty cool, but I need to ask one question. How would it work out?
    > @ProjectX7 said:
    > I think that would be pretty cool, but I need to ask one question. How would it work out?

Well since laser sights are meant to improve accuracy on a target, one could assume they would go on ranged weapons with the Accurate Trait. Just my $0.02
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Don't all weapons kind of have this already? ;)
    You aim, it shows where you'll hit. Not sure how a laser sight would change anything.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MudMoccasinwrinkled_bag
    > @TJS said:
    > Don't all weapons kind of have this already? ;)
    > You aim, it shows where you'll hit. Not sure how a laser sight would change anything.

Good point. Guess just for aesthetic factor and novelty purposes.... Granted there are much bigger things to gripe about but I would really love this feature.
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @MudMoccasin said:
    > > @ProjectX7 said:
    > > I think that would be pretty cool, but I need to ask one question. How would it work out?
    >
    > Well since laser sights are meant to improve accuracy on a target, one could assume they would go on ranged weapons with the Accurate Trait. Just my $0.02

No, I understand how it’d work, I’m just, and tell me if I’m thinking of your idea totally wrong, how would they show you the sight since the way the game is set up. Or would it appear during critical?
    edited December 2017
    I would envision this feature being on all the time and show the dot (regardless of how small it may be) being brighter than the beam and the beam waving as the character runs to the exit/gate subsequently showing the dot glowing on the ground (in stationary position while weapon is pointed down towards the ground) or on walkers as the character is taking aim during Overwatch..... Hope I worded that right.....Then again finding batteries for laser sights during the apocalypse would be insanely unrealistic to say the least...