⚔️DTP-Worlds Top Global Guild!!⚔️

Comments

• MisfitJim_MisfitJim_ Member Posts: 447
    Hey guys. Just went to lol 70. Score over 1100 stars every challenge tell lot's of jokes and don't step on toes. Tired of carrying the load after being talked out of disbanding my own guild. What can I expect from you if I joined your guild? I am always upgrading and improving. Thanks for your time.
    I am not after top 50. I am gunning for #1.
    javajnkie
  • docroddersdocrodders Member Posts: 34
    Thank you for your interest in joining our family. We would love to talk with you, have you by chance sent us an email?

[email protected]
    javajnkie
    What's you email?
    Nevermind it was right in front of me
    I sent you an email. Please take into consideration.
    Thank you, once the other members of our recruitment committee wake up someone should reach out to you and add you to our interview room. This gives you a chance to ask us sny questions you may have for us and vice versa.

On another note, where are you from? We have people from all over the world and keeps it interesting. 😉 I am from North Carolina
    I am from Texas. California originally. Been all around the globe. But Texas for the most. Just waiting to join. Already in interview room.
    Hey, did you leave the chat room? We can't see you in there.
  • blueman2112blueman2112 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for solid players. Damage Inc.
    I am on now.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,330

Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT for more information today!
    DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles.
    Are you ready to step up your game and play with the #1 guild family in No Man's Land?!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 497
    Who’s the man?
    @Bill_ZRT , mememaker extraordinaire!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected]
    Bill_ZRT
    Hey guys. Thanks for considering me for your ranks. I am sorry I had to decline at the last minute. But i learned a lot about what I really wanted. Thanks for the time you spent on me.I want to move up with the guild that gave me a chance and took me back unconditionally after abandoning them for the stars. And damn, just bumped myself. But you guys are alright. I hope to see ourselves up there with you guys one day. TY.
    But really, you guys are awesome, but I'm gonna have to do another BUMP for us. Actually never mind. You guys are the bomb. Goodnight and may we meet on the battlefield one day.
    Bill_ZRTjavajnkie

Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT for more information today!
    Are you ready to step up your game and play with the #1 guild family in No Man's Land?!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.

docroddersjavajnkie
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 67
    I won’t go into as much detail as my friend skoshi has above because he says it all! Absolutely fantastic people and I’m very happy I found my way here.. I promise your game will improve and you will not look back. DTP
    javajnkie

edited November 2018
    We just turned 3! Come join us for the celebration and stay for the free tips, awesome people, and hilarious conversation.
    Send us a note today, play with us on Wednesday! [email protected]
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Bill_ZRT
    I’m exhausted. I’ve been refreshing our email for hours, expecting YOURS to arrive.

I think it was lost in the ether. Please resend it right away!

DTP leader
    Psst. We have three spots available! The first 3 people who regularly score more than 600 stars get them!
    DTP leader
    Bill_ZRT

A few people retired after nation wars, so we have 3 spots. One of them could be yours!

If you average between 550 and 800 stars, you’d fit well in DTP v5.
    If you average more than 1500, you’d fit into our main guild (DTP).
    Do you fall somewhere in between? No worries, we have a guild for you!

Leave us a note or private message here, or send us an email. Come play with the guild that has dominated the leaderboard for 3 years. Discover for yourself why we’re a family, why we’re consistently successful, and why even our ex members still speak highly of us.

DTP leader
    tdiddy
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    dtp took me in when i was a wee lad , and improved my gameplay tremendously.. Legends have come and gone through dtp.
    theres only 1 rule:
    "everyone fights, knowone quits, or i'll kill you myself" @javajnkie's roughnecks
    javajnkie
    Lol. I’ve got my own roughnecks? Cool. Brb..I need to go google that to figure out what to do with them!
    DTP leader
    tdiddyBill_ZRTKick_ass
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    free beer to next 3 people that join.
    docroddersjavajnkie

Kick_ass
    edited January 3

We are recruiting again! It’s your turn to join DTP!
    DTP leader
    Bill_ZRT