⚔️DTP-Worlds Top Global Guild!!⚔️

1234568»

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 497
    @Bill_ZRT I need more than an “agree!” Meme me already!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected]
    Bill_ZRT
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,331
    Ask, @javajnkie and you shall receive!!!

DTP is actively recruiting for all guilds! Are you ready to play for one of the top guilds in NML? If so, send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT.
    DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles and we are recruiting for all guilds! Are you ready to make a change and play with a guild that has consistently been a top 3 guild for over 3 years? I thought so! Contact us today!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

javajnkie
    Psst guys, join us. We’re fun. And @tdiddy says he’ll buy y’all beer!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    tdiddy
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    i have no issue buying the first round
    javajnkie
    Yup, still here. Still recruiting!
    DTP leader
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    @Bill_ZRT ate a spider, join and u can see the video
    Bill_ZRT

DTP is actively recruiting for all guilds! Are you ready to play for one of the top guilds in NML? If so, send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT.
    DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles and we are recruiting for all guilds! Are you ready to make a change and play with a guild that has consistently been a top 3 guild for over 3 years? I thought so! Contact us today!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.

DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles and we are recruiting for all guilds! Are you ready to make a change and play with a guild that has consistently been a top 3 guild for over 3 years? Contact us today!

edited January 23

Who knows? What I do know is DTP wants YOU!! Apply today!

DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles and we are recruiting for all guilds! Are you ready to make a change and play with a guild that has consistently been a top 3 guild for over 3 years? Contact us today!

• XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 233
    Can my lev20 account join, name is ScoobyDoo? Thanks

DTP is actively recruiting and wants YOU! Are you ready to play for one of the top guilds in NML? If so, send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT.

I needed a break from the Walking Dead memes, so forgive the divergence:

Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT.
    DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles and we are recruiting for all guilds!
    DTP is ready for you... are you ready for DTP?! Contact us today!

DTP is in need of one additional player for this week's challenge - do you have what it takes? Send me a message today and let's get this party started!

Remember what Daryl taught you...

Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT.
    DTP has 5 active guilds for players of all skill levels and playing styles and we are recruiting for all guilds!
    DTP is ready for you... are you ready for DTP?! Contact us today!

DTP is actively recruiting for all guilds, and we want you!

DTP has been a top guild for over three years. We have a friendly, drama free team atmosphere where we actively help you reach your in game goals. Whether you're looking to hit a new personal best or looking to meet the guy who made that weird banana video, DTP is the guild you're looking for.

Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT and come Disturb The Peace with us!!!

Don't let this happen to you... Join DTP today!

DTP has been a top guild for over three years. We have a friendly, drama free team atmosphere where we actively help you reach your in game goals. Whether you're looking to hit a new personal best or looking to meet the guy who made that weird banana video, DTP is the guild you're looking for.

Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT and come Disturb The Peace with us!!!

DTP is actively recruiting for all of our guilds! We have a friendly, drama free team atmosphere where we actively help you reach your in game goals. Whether you're looking to hit a new personal best or looking to meet the guy who made that weird banana video, DTP is the guild you're looking for. Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT and come Disturb The Peace with us!!!

DTP is actively recruiting for all of our guilds! We have a friendly, drama free team atmosphere where we actively help you reach your in game goals. Looking to hit a new personal best challenge score? Looking for a a friendly guild family where you can laugh and have fun in guild chat? DTP is the guild you're looking for. Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT and come Disturb The Peace with us!!!

edited April 1

Why choose DTP?
    • DTP is one of the oldest NML guilds and is filled with some of the best players (and people!) in the game.
    • DTP will actively help you achieve your NML goals (whether that's a new personal best, or just to chill and chat with some great people!
    • DTP has been a top guild for over three years!
    • DTP is friendly, helpful, and drama free!
    Interested? Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT and come Disturb The Peace with us!!!

Andy_bdocrodders
    edited April 1
    Deleted @Bill_ZRT

Why choose DTP?
    • DTP is one of the oldest NML guilds and is filled with some of the best players (and people!) in the game.
    • DTP will actively help you achieve your NML goals (whether that's a new personal best, or just to chill and chat with some great people!
    • DTP has been a top guild for over three years!
    • DTP is friendly, helpful, and drama free!
    Interested? Send an email to [email protected] or drop me a line by clicking here @Bill_ZRT and come Disturb The Peace with us!!!

1234568»