Guild specific Events?

CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
Maybe one weekend each guild could vote on what they would like their event to be for the weekend?
Lightfeet

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    There are thousands of guilds...That's too many possibilities for NG to implement a different weekend event for each guild.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    LightfeetCoonGovernator
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    I wouldn't think it would be that hard with a couple IF THEN coding lines.... I'm not a professional coder but I did sleep at a holiday inn ....
    Avengers
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    But in all honesty, coding might be a lot harder than you think. And your suggestion definitely seems like asking too much.
    But then again, I don't know anything about it either (and I've been to best western and super 8 not holiday inn...)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Coon
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    NG should change the vote out of 3 choices into choose out of 3 choices, win win solution for everyone, instead of minority always lose.

BTW if you disagree with this idea, would you kind enough to say the reason why you disagree, instead of just hitting the disagree button.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Coon
    edited August 2017
    @Monsuta
    I disagree. Not gonna say why either.
    Lol. Actually I like that even better than guild events. Everyone picks there own event. Nice. Have a feeling @avengers would put up the same argument about coders and work loads... Not sure I buy it.
    Avengers
    @Coon @Avengers The difficulty to implement this won't be difficult, since it's like everyone can have different daily event when they can buy gas booster & double xp.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    CoonAvengers
    I like it! Sounds better every minute!
  • QB34QB34 Member Posts: 60
    In that case I'll take a Rosita pole dance
    SCBMAJenngDBonesCoon
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,392
    @Monsuta it might be because my brain isn't working but I don't understand what you mean instead of 3 choices make it 3 choices?
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    Interesting suggestions. As a non-coding expert myself I can't say how feasible these ideas are, but I will certainly pass them along to people who would know :)
    CoonAvengers
    edited August 2017
    @Captainslayer Currently NG give us 3 choices to vote, the most voted win.
    I'm suggesting turning it into what we get to choose from 3 different weekend event / challenge map is exactly what we get individually. Meaning all player have 3 different weekend event / challenge map by what they pick. Everyone win.
    It's like placing 3 different weekend event / challenge map in to the shop as free gift to claim, you get to choose 1 from 3.
    We already had something similar that is 1 day full gas & 1 day 2x XP as a purchasable daily event.
    CaptainslayerCoon
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,392
    Cool awesome idea @Monsuta
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Coon