Upgraded, but... not upgraded!!!

am i missing something?!!!!!

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Jinx @tabernac
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    tabernacvshield50
    Wow I didn't realize it was that low though....spear even has deadly and it's still 300 lower than the other weapons!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    tabernaczeowerus
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    edited August 2017
    thx guys ,unfortunately i didnt know it and it's a waste of money :/
    BBRibsgper4Jade333
    Ahhh ok right!

• TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    I was wondering similar when I got that flame thrower weapon last weekend which was lower than other weps of that level, what is the "bonus" attribute of the flame thrower that warrants having lower base dmg? I scrapped it
    zeowerus
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    that spear is my fav scout weapon.
    It's terrible...it just sets things on fire if you use the special attack, so you can't even stun and run! It's the perfect way to screw yourself over

DLichatrainofficialJadenMattOfEarth
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    As far as the flamethrower, just have to be careful how you use it I used it for farming Archives last week with all my herd gas and rarely got burned using an all assault team

Also, I've read before you don't get xp for walkers that burn to death. I don't know about with incendiary weapons, but I had XP popping on burn deaths with the flamethrower.
    I don't know how you farm on archives...but ok

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Avengers
    Not farming kills but farming XP by running missions quickly back to back. I had more gas than I had time.
    Avengers
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    When using flamethrower or incendiary weapons setting walkers alight but walker still has life but dies on it's next turn, you don't receive xp.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    If you're in a map where you have space to run away from the Zs, the flame thrower can be useful since they continue to lose health once they are on fire. So if you can run away from them long enough they will die on their own once they are on fire.