How crazy is this?

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
Has anyone seen this?
Thankful not my account but it is a member of my guild.
I saw a couple posts on fb of the same thing but didn't know if it was real or faked.
Now I know it's seemly an issue.
Any comments @Fearofabotplanet
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
MrSorrowSheri

Comments

• MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    This happened to me too. First problem I saw was that loading screen before mission (where your 3 survivors are standing) was empty. Then when I started the mission I saw this:

Pressing where your survivors usually would be didn't do anything. It's like they don't exist anymore.
    Pressing flee, showed my real team

After this I choosed to close my game and start it again. This fixed the bug for me.

Also don't know if this happened from same reason, but little bit later this happened

Again, closing and starting game again fixed it.

All this happened after downloading the new optional twd: nml android update
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @MrSorrow said:
    > This happened to me too. First problem I saw was that loading screen before mission (where your 3 survivors are standing) was empty. Then when I started the mission I saw this:
    >
    >
    > Pressing where your survivors usually would be didn't do anything. It's like they don't exist anymore.
    > Pressing flee, showed my real team
    >
    >
    > After this I choosed to close my game and start it again. This fixed the bug for me.
    >
    > Also don't know if this happened from same reason, but little bit later this happened
    >
    > Again, closing and starting game again fixed it.
    >
    > All this happened after downloading the new optional twd: nml android update

Hopefully we'll get some answers regarding this issue soon.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MrSorrow
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 539
    This has been reported, thanks for the feedback! The issue can apparently be resolved by closing and hard restarting the app. Will give more information when the investigation concludes.
    TJSMrSorrowPig
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Who's Dickinson?
    bigbeano
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

Will give more information when the investigation concludes.

You're gonna need to explain the "blaablaa" part especially.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jaden