Capybara Wildlife Simulator 3D

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,474
edited August 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Omg!! They released a game about me!! A Capybara Wildlife Simulator! For android and ios.
You can custom your rodent and live like a rodent! :D
...i'm speachless... Also with flickering ears!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
LightfeetJadenSCBMADoTakXenathewarriorbigbeanopsychwolfMovadovshield50TheSittingDuckbanzaiGindyTHCrossantTheLostOnes

Comments

• ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    How long before I hear the phrase "They added more rodents and spoiled the game"
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    DoTakJadenXenathewarriorTHCross
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,474
    @vshield50 ...it's like big rodents life... Eat, run, find a safe place, sleep, survive...i often ask myself "what now? What are we supposed to do in this life-game.." ... :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SCBMAbigbeanoJadenTHCross
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,474
    Yes @SCBMA you can bring food with you. But i can't understand if there is a way to save the game...
    SCBMATHCross
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 321
    Sorry Capibara I have tried your game but I just can't get into it.