Scrap all button

Can we please add a scrap all button to the rewards page after each level? That'll be a time saver fot a lot of people scrapping multiple things per screen.

• I would like to have a trash can like we have in the equipment section. There might be an item I want to keep and still want to scrap the rest.

Would make it much easier.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits, Elder in Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls
  • TimberTimber Member
    edited August 2017
    I suggest to add on-off button to settings menu to always scrap 1-3* grey, brown and green equipments found from crates... (haven't used any after my troops were level 5 :wink:)
  • CoonCoon Member
    edited August 2017
    Edit. Yes the reward screen would be nicw to have a scrap button. Lol
  • Agree! Worst thing about farming gear missions.

Individual scraping of the endless gray, brown, green junk.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
  • Scrap it when you get it. I didn't realize you could do that for a while. Used to go in and clean out the equipment from low level stuff every so often. And it was a pain. But if you junk it right away, problem solved.

I think it would be useful to set an auto-scrap toggle - anything green or below, I scrap it without ever looking at traits. All my toons have legendary gear, with a handful of exceptions (for Rufus and other heroes who are perma-parked) but even those guys get good hand-me-down stuff occasionally.

Anyway, I agree with the idea here - and I guess a modified suggestion to yours.