Is this hunter any good?

Just want an opinion on traits, thank you :)

SCBMAJadenavelardezKaLi

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I think that hunter has great traits. The bullet dodge will only be useful against human opponents but I like it. Congrats!
    Jadenvshield50jimmorrison369Ministr
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,043
    Very nice hunter.

Bullet dodge is not the best trait, but not the worst either.

Overall that's a very nice hunter. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAvshield50jimmorrison369PutchucoMinistrTJS
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    I wouldn't. Iron skin and luck typically are musts for me. Bullet dodge is a big no no. And sureshot is preferable, especially for hunters.
    Tapatio75TheRealSavagepsychwolfPutchucoMinistr
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,061
    My preferred traits. New one has not been tested yet.
    TJS
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    @iozzeg not awesome, grear or good even. I'd say an ok maybe depending on what else you have. Three of those traits are situational so not often used. The marksman target and dodge are the most use worthy there. I would scrap it but if you need leg power and thats a need for you upgrade. If not sure, keep it for a few weeks to be sure.
    Ministr
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    A Survivor is not a Survivor without Lucky!
    bladgierPutchuco
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    Not good, not at all. I'd scrap.
    paintbeast
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    I dont like any survivor without iron skin :/
    psychwolfPutchuco
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited August 2017
    You can ask 10 different persons and you´ll get 10 different answers...as you can see here ;)

I gave up to try to understand, which traits and which survs are keepers and which not. To many combinations...to many different views. And on top of this there is this mysterious answer which says, it depends on your play style, which is pretty much saying nothing at all to me :neutral:

All the new traits are making it hard to decide who to keep or if it makes sense at all to retire one of them for another with new traits. If it comes to the amount of tokens, you´ll get for retire it doesen´t make any sense at all. But just blowing up your rooster doesen´t make sense too, since you´ll need billions of xp and token to train and level them...

These are mine and I´m happy with them.

SPC_TORRES
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    I think it is all based on how you play. Some love iron skin, but my main goal is not to get hit at all so I don't care about iron skin. I think it is good to have different teams. An A-team, B-team, and a C-team. This way you can use different survivors for different challenges.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @iozzeg not to sound so negative but scrap him while you can please! You will thank me later
  • PicPic Member Posts: 835
    It's all in how you play, we all have different play styles. Trial, and error will teach you the most, if you like? Keep if you don't,.. Don't you have global leaderboard players that prefer different traits. Then you have casual. Idea is to have fun test new things. Most importantly do you like?
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    Bullet dodge gets the bench.
    theldssdlvshield50
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    > @srmcn1031 said:
    > I think it is all based on how you play. Some love iron skin, but my main goal is not to get hit at all so I don't care about iron skin.

I don't think anyone ever wants to get hit, but some challenge or story missions it's unavoidable. Iron skin a lot of times will make the difference from 2 to 3* or 1 to 2* or failure to 1*.
    tabernac