Lack of suitable Hunter weapons in this game

Is it just me or is there a general lack of suitable hunter weapons in NML? For a very long time I had Lvl. 20 survivors that I now am in the process of upgarding to 22. For all other 5 classes I have collected (multiple) excellent legendary weapons but not so for the hunter.
Am I just unlucky or do you guys share the same experience?
SmittySpivey3

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    It took me awhile to get nice weapons for my hunters (who are my workhorses in NML). Then I spent a long time getting decent shooter pistols, and I'm still trying to get my last one. I think it's just luck of the draw. For me, there is one *nust-have* trat on each weapon, and if the weapon doesn't have that, it's useless for me. Since traits are randomized, it means that I have to pull a lot of weapons to get what I want.
    Timboskisrmcn1031QB34
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 334
    You see any decent here

Luck is a big factor but you have to help and do a lot outpost first
    paintbeastTJSWahooDawg
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Widespread a must for me and piercing
    InvaderTimboskiekimhclewDBones
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2017
    It's feast or famine with all weapons. For the longest time I got good shooter weapons and no good hunter weapons then it became a parade of hunter weapons and no good shooter weapons.

That being said something needs to be done about this sort of thing so that you aren't a hostage to the RNG and suffer because you got unlucky a few times in a row.
    Timboski
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Hunter rifles are hard for me to get also

The other classes, I have good luck getting decent weapons in free crates
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,623
    I had a drought of Hunter rifles until I hit this one watching an ad for Final Fantasy XV: The New Banning
    DoTakTJSKaLiFortTorino
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470

What I use and the armor
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Your often going to lack equipment in atleast one class for some time but you'll eventually start picking them up.
    For hunters I have no problem.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    I have some decent hunter weapons. I have more legendary level 22 scout weapons than I know what to do with. Assault is where I get the shaft, and what I'm always on the lookout for.
    DBones
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    My last 4 useable weapons (ei. Lv 22 Legs with choice traits) have not come from TG tuesday, not from blind TG crates, not from the challenge or deluxe challenge crates, hell, not even from post mission reward crates. I kid you not, i get useable gear from post ad crates.

I watch the 4 vids, (or at least let them play in the backround while i rest my eyes looking elsewhere,) every goddamn hour I'm awake.

At home? Yup.
    At work? As much as i can get away with!
    Out and about? Well, who am i kidding.? I barely leave my house, but you get the idea.

With volume, comes higher odds of something useable. They are annoying as shit, but don't discount them. Play the ads! They are free, and take only a few minutes each hour..
    DoTaksligoem