Update 2.7 Pre-Release Discussion Thread

2.7 is coming soon! Here's a place to chat about it.
General_PainCarlyTatdJdmMattOfEarth

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,039
    edited August 2017
    A narrative would have been icing on the cake. No new episode. But the new challenges and buildings are welcome.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    MattOfEarth
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 387
    New buildings for what?
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 71
    Guild : MAVERICKS NWO

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Community question: what are you hoping most to be fixed/improved with 2.7 ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

New buildings for what?

Tokens and phones :smiley:
    vshield50MattOfEarthbigbeano
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2017
    Nevermind fear said there was no council upgrade but there will be a need for some tomatoes and a max player should be able to afford the tomatoes
    David_H79vshield50FearofabotplanetBBRi
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 995
    edited August 2017
    Ok so I was buying hero tokens and was happy when I read we could buy unlimited amount in the new update. But, I some how knew it was to good to be true. So I tried it out. 30 gold for 4 tokens as always sold and never buy. I thought it can be about $100 per hero to pink star from a Rare up to about pink. So I buy the first set of Rick hero tokens at 30 gold, then 70 gold, then 120 gold, and then 180 gold. So I had to stop with my 16 total Rick hero tokens because this was getting very stupid. Wow. Wth is going on. Really NG. Increases each time from 40, 50, 60 gold. Heck, if that's the pattern what would it really cost to buy a pink star hero?
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @avelardez
    I'm no @DLich but I'll take a shot at answering your question

For one shop restock, you can acquire 60 hero tokens at a cost of 6340 gold + 800 TGs
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/26785/wrong-statement-re-hero-repeat-buys

So let's say your hero just became legendary, you'd need 1750 more tokens to make pink

1750 / 60 = 29.17
    29 x 800tg = 23,200tg
    29 x 6340 gold =183,860 gold
    29 x 60 tokens = 1740 so 10 more needed

So the answer is:

23,800tg + 800tg = 24,600tg
    183,860 gold + 100 gold = 183,960 gold

gets you 1752 tokens to promote to pink

*disclaimer - I'm too lazy to double-check my math so I could be off, besides, I'm sure someone else will ;)

avelardezMattOfEarth
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Easy peasy then, hah!
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    It does look promising, so im carefully enthusiastic. Previous updates came with both good bad things.......
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    So can either pay a fortune to buy you some bits and bytes, or you wait around 3,5 years to buy them with TG. We definitely need either more phones or a more realistic way to collect an upgrade heroes....
    TroublemakersligoemMattOfEarth
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    Wow... I guess they really don't want that option to be used very often! Thanks for the detailed info @DLich and
    @DoTak
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 466
    NG so far has always been unrealistic with its Gold and packages. They don't realize most everyone will not throw money at a money eating machine. How about just one time in this lifetime have where we can get token to upgrade at a reasonable price or an in game way we can get our own. Turn in your supplies for tokens of choice, discount day maybe once a month, finish an amount of scavenger missions for tokens, has to be more than what your giving us now which is really NOTHING......
    DodkongInvaderCoonjimmorrison369bigbeano
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    @Metal
    Its not that they give us nothing but I do believe that they fail to understand that they could earn alot more money by making things cheaper because lots more people would buy items.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I'm hoping that any rewards similar to the Deluxe Challenge Crate are not bound to camp level.

The current system penalises players who choose more diverse and efficient strategies to build, resulting in bonus rewards that onky have scrap valie.

Those rewards should be at the survivor level.

I hope this has been addressed for 2.7 to make it more fair for the growing players.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    eb23
  • PicPic Member Posts: 722
    New building one is for all those that wanted a couch upgrade, new building two is to upgrade the colors on our camp fires.
    bigbeano
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Pic said:

New building one is for all those that wanted a couch upgrade, new building two is to upgrade the colors on our camp fires.

As I found some of these on a scavenge mission, building number 2 could be used for different purpose B)

MattOfEarthbigbeanoSCBMA
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @Dlich what if you throw in the variable of specific hero 10 calls? Do you have the hero token drop rate? Of course that changes the original question to more if a what is the fastest non-real money path to pink star hero (I have none so far)?
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    When are they going to release the Update 2.7 notes and when would be the 2.7 released
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    It'll still be a little while @zeeblack!
    KaLiGeneral_Painbigbeano
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @Teeceezy is back from Vacation! :D

Hope you had a great time and good to see you back before 2.7!

Hopefully we see those updates notes soon ^_^
    bigbeanoTeeceezyGeneral_QuatreMattOfEarth
    edited August 2017
    Welcome back @Teeceezy, nice to see you back on the forums.

Any tentative schedule for the release of the 2.7 Update notes.
    TeeceezyGeneral_PainbigbeanoMattOfEarth
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @zeeblack More exciting info very very soon... Did I say very?
This discussion has been closed.