Game Stuck on Camp Screen

DanishDanish Member Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Game Issues
@Teeceezy or @ Fearofabotplanet- Hello! A guild member told me to reach out to you for help. After the game loads, it freezes on my camp screen and I can't send in a help ticket. This is the second time in the last few days that this has happened. I've tried restarting my phone with no luck. The last time this happened, it was back working about 4 hours later. Can you help? Thanks!

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    @danish , press three fingers on the screen while the game is loading for 10 seconds. It should take you to the help screen, use that to contact support and explain your situation.

Help, FAQ, contact us.
  • DanishDanish Member Posts: 2
    Awesome, thank you!
  • zombieman69zombieman69 Member Posts: 6
    zbot said:

@danish , press three fingers on the screen while the game is loading for 10 seconds. It should take you to the help screen, use that to contact support and explain your situation.

Help, FAQ, contact us.

Does this work on iPhone also? I tried it on iPhone 5S but it didn't work.
    The game is stuck on the loading screen. The progress bar goes all the way to 100% but the game still says "building camp" and "gathering supplies". And eventually it says that it's unable to reach the server. It is been doing it for 3-4 days now.
    I'd like to create a ticket about it. I have been playing for 1,5 years and I'm on level fifty something without using any money. So I'm a bit afraid to reinstall the game if there is a chance to loose all progress.
  • zombieman69zombieman69 Member Posts: 6

zbot said:

Help, FAQ, contact us.

Does this work on iPhone also? I tried it on iPhone 5S but it didn't work.
    The game is stuck on the loading screen. The progress bar goes all the way to 100% but the game still says "building camp" and "gathering supplies". And eventually it says that it's unable to reach the server. It is been doing it for 3-4 days now.
    I'd like to create a ticket about it. I have been playing for 1,5 years and I'm on level fifty something without using any money. So I'm a bit afraid to reinstall the game if there is a chance to loose all progress.
    There was a help button next to the reload button. It looks like I can try to get help via that.
    David_H79
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    @zombieman69 it works on both platforms, yes please contact support by sending a in game support request.