Does size matter.

Hi
I play this game on my Galaxy S4 phone and it just seems to be the same mind numbing repetative grind every week. Is it different on a tablet with a bigger screen. Does a larger screen make it more interesting. I keep playing in the hope it will improve but I am sadly dissapointed week after week. I even bet the new update will be just as reptative after a couple of weeks. So does seeing the game on a bigger screen make up for the repatition.
If this hame cozt me money I think I would have quit months ago. Please tell me if a larger screen is the answer.

Comments

• DoggityDoggity Member Posts: 20
    Sorry.
    Should have read If this game cost me money.
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    @doggity I would suggest getting in a guild, participate un forum ideas and take a break if you get burned out, but stick around. A larger screen looks better but I find on the go you need phone size. IE in an airport waiting on a flight you'll love the grind.
    JenngTHCrosssligoem
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    I have a completely descent size screen on my Galaxy S7 but sometimes play on my tablet. I have to say the 8 incher is more fun.
    vshield50
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Never played on a phone. So yes tablet is way better.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,160
    edited August 2017
    Difficult to play on my cell phone but comfortable with my tablet.

That's why I love

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

CoonJenng