Assault opinions needed for noob

I Have 2 Assault survivors which i use quite a lot
Which would be better to promote first

TIA
AmBush

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,252
    edited August 2017
    Not a fan of both fighters Vig/DefStance. But since you invested in both no going back right? Or you could scrap both and cut your loses. If you choose to stay with them then the one with DefStance has the better traits. These are mine. VooDoo I have had since the beginning and he is awesome for me. The other I got last month and have been working on her. The last is my token guy I have or might do an investment in after Inpibk star the other. All you need is 1-2 in each class. Up till last month I had only 1 as you see I upgraded his first trait but then I ventured off to develop a new one with this new ruthless trait.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    i would not risk tokens on either. sure shot is good for assault but you do move a lot, marksman on the other hand is a must and is missing on both, i also like reckless
    kjmia421
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    I'd think you should stop investing on them... marksman is just too good to pass on it, iron skin is also a good one to have. Keep using them, just don't invest any more tokens of them. Save those and when you'll get "the one" you'd be full of tokens to make him pink.
    kjmia421