What are you looking forward to in the new update

general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
Why are you looking forward your choice.post in comments if you feel comfortable doing this.

What are you looking forward to in the new update 55 votes

The distance
21%
IvoBryan18ReeconnTheCrabDebbo34ChispCzarnyJoAval0nNidintuBelVladoIIredbaronMasterSlayer 12 votes
The two new buildings
30%
TransmuteJunjacobwiedhatzeeblackAkartikiGovernatorKyrusautumn_ashDLichflyingcowkingTzarOneVoicethebullCoonBrassBhunter_xTechfalljrodrf2 17 votes
The two new challenge missions
3%
jimmydawisetheldssdl 2 votes
The prospect of what this update can become
20%
wattson86deb1hdgeneral2673p_herianwarbababooeysuzequeueMetalkjmia421FeloniousSpunkDeuce2k 11 votes
Other
23%
PoppyDoTakEL34xyzPigTroublemakerJackBauerdandancar77MabikibigbeanopaintbeastI_Am_PsychoADPaqFirekid 13 votes
fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight

Comments

• general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
    Next games is (I believe) going to expand their boarders with particularly the distance and-possibly- the new buildings
    fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight
    edited August 2017
    Why are you looking forward your choice.post in comments if you feel comfortable doing this.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    The two new buildings
    The 2 new buildings are a first for the game. I can only imagine what they entail. They don't look like any of the current buildings in the game so they must serve some new purpose. I can't speculate what they are but have to assume it's something not presently in the game (basing this off image of the blank buildings alone) so I'm curious and excited to see what they do.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    General_PainMattOfEarth
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Other
    More polls and petitions :#

Actually, the revision to survivor retirement values is the biggie for me. I have spent a lot of tokens on rare and epic projects hoping to get good last traits since 2.6 came out with new traits, and most of them were failures. I only have a couple decent ones with Ruthless and haven't pulled anyone I like with Revenge or Punish. Being able to retire them with a salvage value that isn't quite as pitiful will free up a lot of survivor slots and garner more tokens for future attempts.

I'm intrigued by the Distance and the new buildings, but I won't get excited until I know more.
    CaptainslayerMattOfEarthBttlOpener
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Other
    2 things

Whatever this big thing is that's supposed to allow us to make our survivors more powerful - could be related to one of the buildings??

And, the improvement to the survivor retirement value. I've been holding off waiting for this since it was mentioned it would be implemented. I think it will allow greater flexibility to develop survivors with the new traits.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Other
    Looking forward to retiring several epic-turned-legendary survivors that ended up with a worthless 5th trait.
    Captainslayercrambert_nec
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Other
    Hoping they are making the heroes usefull as they are currently only collector items.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Bryan18Captainslayer
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,714
    Other
    I'm really hoping they sort out the swapping of weapons between survivors i.e. Stripping one to swap to another! Really really hope they change it especially with the hints from the distance!!!
    Invader
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited August 2017
    Other

Changes to make Challenge rewards fairer for non end gamer users (without causing depreciation in value for end game users)

I refer of course to the ridiculous camp level calculation for Deluxe Challenge Crates ... and 7.5kTG Leg gear crates.

I look forward to devs tweaking this approriately so its set by Survivor level.

@Shteevie
    @Fearofabotplanet
    @Teeceezy
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    kjmia421
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Isn’t it too early for this thread. There is still info to come.

For a first time in a while I decided to write an 11 page document in Pages as a video script lol. Haven’t spend so much time making a video in months. Coming soon...
    TroublemakerTJS
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    The two new buildings
    ...because I really hope it will be something extraordinary, AND two new challenges, because I was almost sick when I saw this week's challenge is Overrun Compound. It's a nice one, but I barely can repeat these old maps again and again.I expect the new challenge maps to spice things up.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    The two new buildings
    I said the new buildings, but the new challenge missions are a close second. I'm not sure about The Distance... I'm reserving judgement until I try it.
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    Because of the suggestion to all of us to "upgrade as many of your survivors to max level before the update," I'm hoping that the update will include some kind of solution for the maxed players who felt cheated out of stars by the upgrade to level 21. With the whispering about "almost invincible" survivors, I'm guessing that I won't be disappointed. However if this is true, the folks who are still sitting at level 20 toons and heroes out of fear of losing stars are going to be left in the dust probably.
    Invader
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    The next solar eclipse
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Tzar
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Other
    Great, a new play mode but the challenge system is still broken!

Fix the challenge system first please!
    InvaderBryan18
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    The two new buildings
    if we have a way to grow our own phones, that will be welcome.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
    InvaderTransmuteJunkjmia421
    > @painwalker said:
    > Isn’t it too early for this thread. There is still info to come.
    >
    > For a first time in a while I decided to write an 11 page document in Pages as a video script lol. Haven’t spend so much time making a video in months. Coming soon...

From what I can understand from the hints the moderators are dropping, this update will be dropped on a Tuesday. The only question is whether it's this Tuesday or next Tuesday. So I made the poll just to see what everyone thought with the information released. Hopefully your right and there is even more awesome stuff in this update:)

P.s. are you THE pain walker?
    General_Pain
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

The only question is whether it's this Tuesday or next Tuesday.

As Next Games already announced the update on Facebook, it´ll come this tuesday for sure ;)
    General_PainLightfeet
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @general2673 I would like to meet the imposter :neutral:
    bigbeanogeneral2673
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Other
    Also I hope they do something about the grind.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Invaderbigbeano
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @Invader said:
    > The only question is whether it's this Tuesday or next Tuesday.
    >
    >
    > As Next Games already announced the update on Facebook, it´ll come this tuesday for sure ;)

Next week. ;)
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Lightfeet said:

Next week. ;)

Yes...I´m okay with it since the time until tomorrow would be to less for a update-countdown :smiley:
    Coon
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Other
    Im looking forward to making my review video of it as if it comes out as smooth as past releases it will be colourful.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    JackBauerCoon
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    The two new buildings
    I'm also look forward to the large reduction in the threads about of 2.7! LOL
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    edited August 2017
    The two new buildings
    Also, this is what I think the 2 buildings may be.

Building 1 will be a chemical science Lab where you will be able to make temporary buff potions for you team by combining certain materials.

Building 2 will be a trait training building were we will be able to retrain survivors and swap unwanted trait for wanted traits.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    The two new buildings
    DLich said:

The 2 new buildings are a first for the game. I can only imagine what they entail. They don't look like any of the current buildings in the game so they must serve some new purpose. I can't speculate what they are but have to assume it's something not presently in the game (basing this off image of the blank buildings alone) so I'm curious and excited to see what they do.

Remember what DLich taught you :lol:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JadenDavid_H79Invader