How and/or why did you choose your gulid?

2»

Comments

• ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 110
    I wanted a family group of guilds that have have 3 or more guild levels. Great for learning and motivation to get better and move up. Head hunters the way to go! Great people!
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 363
    I played a few challenges and then I realized the rewards were better hunting in pack, didn't even know what TG was or what it was for... I only payed attention to tomatoes at the time, so I checked the guild section but I didn't want/don't like recieving orders, or being "a follower" I guess is a pride thing :D , also I was low level too so I noticed Alexandra (the most obvious name) wasn't in the top 50 and I made it my own... :)

I didn't want to be the guy who says ohhh you have to fill out an application... so I left it open and one by one they started to arrive... :) neither of them have a forum account or know english very well...

It's almost full now and I never would have thought we would end up in the country top 5... :'(

My elders and their camaraderie are what kept me playing when I doubted to keep doing so... that and more round passes like before... :D
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    I watched @WeekOne interview and decided to apply to Conquer. @Bill_ZRT did a great job answering all my "picky" questions and on my early days there I was impressed by the organization and all the "legendary" players that played there.

This game has an amazing community filled with great people and outstanding players
    JimiFaithDLichBill_ZRTcapibara
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,331
    mik81 said:

I watched @WeekOne interview and decided to apply to Conquer. @Bill_ZRT did a great job answering all my "picky" questions and on my early days there I was impressed by the organization and all the "legendary" players that played there.

This game has an amazing community filled with great people and outstanding players

Thanks for the shout out @mik81! Yep - I remember your interview. Meeting people is one of my favorite aspects of helping out with guild management and the game in general and I love making a connection with players, like your experience with other games, theorycrafting, etc. I've met some people through this game that I expect I will remain in touch with long after I eventually move on.

My first guild was a random guild that I joined months before I became a forum member. It was a south american guild, either Venezuela or Argentina and I was the only non Spanish speaker... Google translator was my friend. :wink: I got tired of being the top producer by a long shot (I was still a scrub), so I discovered the forums, did a little research and joined Conquer some time in early 2016. After nearly a year and a half there, I began to get seriously burned out in the game pushing hard every week and so I did a guild tour for about 10 weeks starting in September of last year to recharge my batteries. I had an awesome time and played with some incredible guilds and people including DMZ, DTP, BJnB, The Cure Family, Wild Walking 2, The Lost Slayers, Morbid Sinners, Guts and Glory, and the Den. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone... if I did, its not intentional and you were awesome too, it's my memory that stinks!! While on the guild tour some things happened that caused me to split with Conquer and after a couple of weeks of careful consideration and wandering, I decided to hang my hat at DTP. As it turns out, DTP is a bit like Hotel California... you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. As always, it's the people that suck us in and keep us going long after we might have otherwise have checked out.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

mik81capibara
2»