When rolling the dice works out

TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
Someone in another thread said they never waste tokens on 3 star survivors, well I don't have that patience and have only got two 5 stars survivors from 15 calls so far and they had bad stats. All three of these guys started at 3 stars. I'm currently player level 31 and been playing for a month or so, no cash spent so far.
DoTakSPC_TORRESJayZtabernaccrambert_necbigbeanoMattOfEarthpsychwolfSCBMADEADITE_HUNTERTheRealSavageDLichJenng

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    Tracy is a very nice survivor. Congrats!
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    MattOfEarthDEADITE_HUNTER
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Definitely some nice combos there. How many rares did you have to upgrade before you found those?
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    edited August 2017
    > @paintbeast said:
    > Definitely some nice combos there. How many rares did you have to upgrade before you found those?

I have been pretty lucky, I had two not so great that I tried going 5 in Curtis and Ben. Should have stopped Curtis at def stance but I thought if I got iron skin he would be a good meat shield, he's on Outpost def now. but I had good luck on another scout, Couture, going from 3 to 5. Next gonna roll the dice on Rousey. I haven't scrapped any of my 4 or 5 star upgrade survivors yet except one I believe
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,175
    Always blow on the dice....... You did, right, @Techfall?
    bigbeanoWahooDawgTechfallCoon
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    @Techfall
    Tracy has nice tiats, but I would have to put her in a different Jacket. Hate Alabama! Lol!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @Techfall thanks for sharing your survivors but looks like the recent discussions are going off topic so closed. Feel free to start a new thread when you find more survivors.
This discussion has been closed.