Outpost not working correctly

Anyone else having issues I disconnect every time we do an outpost also Glenn's trait isn't working I'm on an Android

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 595
    Yep, the disconnect during raids has happened to me before numerous times.
    The Glenn trait usually starts working again if you take him out of leader spot, then place him back in. :)
    I_Am_Psychoromeo
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I would do as @bigbeano advises everytime you finish a raid after these diconnections. What I do is go to a Scavenge mission and change the leader of the team, but go bqck to camp.Then do some other actions, to write game data to server. All being well, if no further disconnects in next raid, Glenn's trait works
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    bigbeano
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Thanks for the advice I did the Hokey Pokey but unfortunately I can't hold a connection so it's not working because I do a raid and get disconnected every time
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    edited August 2017
    agree @DLich
    Unfortunately NG tends to implement rather new features then fixing bugs or improving existing things.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 145
    System lords are unconcerned with your complaints and will vigorously deny their existence. As long as the keep making money, the do not care.
  • NeoTheOneNeoTheOne Member Posts: 83
    Same thing is happening with mine
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,131
    I've noticed defenders getting survival instinct without having negan in the team too! What's that all about!
    Coonkjmia421
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Firekid said:

I've noticed defenders getting survival instinct without having negan in the team too! What's that all about!

It's a bug that was, I thought, supposed to have been fixed in 2.6

From 2.6 update notes:
    "Fixed a bug that would cause a Leader Trait to continue to be in effect after the corresponding Hero was removed from the team.
    - This includes cases where a Leader was removed from a team defending an Outpost."
    kjmia421
  • llammallamma Member Posts: 40
    Don't worry they're on it

Invaderromeo