Thanks for Countdown Week Daily Events!

I like the free daily events! Free is always good. I hope we end with a Radio Weekend Event. Hint-Hint. :wink:
bigbeanoSCBMAATLAS-Zvshield50DEADITE_HUNTERCaptainslayerDoTakdeb1hdmsrebeccatheldssdlGuapokjmia421InvaderzeeblackAndreaSPC_TORRESConan1976I_Am_PsychoWeekOneJadenTatdJdmpsychwolfCarlyTransmuteJunWahooDawgGeneral_PainMattOfEarthTHCrossbiter370

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    Any chance you could let us know what each daily event would be as if we are getting a 5sec equip or survivor boost then People will need to plan for that....
    InvaderTechfall
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy This is a small thing, but could you fix the description for "the herd"? We get 3 times the walkers at the wall not 10 times. Of course, if you wanted to go the other way and actually give us 10x the walkers, I'd be ok with that too. ;)
    MinistrGovernator
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    What is ICELS?
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @SteveSS
    It stands for Increased Chance of Epic or Legendary Survivors
    From the radio calls
    An extinct event of the distant past
    vshield50bigbeanoGovernatorDingo98
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Gotcha. Sounds like a cool event. Thanks.
    vshield50
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,574
    JayZ said:

Not to sound ungrateful, but whose genius idea was it to make the first day of the challenge a "reduced scavenge cost" event? Switching this and the herd would have made a lot more sense...

Yeah, not touching the Challenge today. Glad I'm in a casual guild.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I agree. This only discourages people from playing in the challenge. Is that what you intended, NG?
    psychwolf
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 449
    Getting us used to spending gas on other things (the Distance?) on Wednesdays?
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    I saw Terminates announcement of the weekend event, now I just can't wait to see what the "special" one referenced here is....

InvaderVladoIIJayZ
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

But...I already have 2 level 22s. :p

Same here...hope to see a 5 sec equipment upgrade tomorrow on top of better healing times.
    TheSittingDuck
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 57
    Really looking forward to the special weekend event, hopefully it's a combo event!
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I just come on here to complain about the 'special' weekend event I wish I had your guy optimism that there is going to be something else other than halved healing time, not that I'm saying I don't like it, but it's hardly special.

Also cheers for the countdown event week :smile:
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    GovernatorInvaderMabiki
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited September 2017

I just come on here to complain about the 'special' weekend event I wish I had your guy optimism that there is going to be something else other than halved healing time, not that I'm saying I don't like it, but it's hardly special.

Also cheers for the countdown event week :smile:

Cheers on the countdown week, indeed.

But unless we get a special surprise, I don't think there will be anything extra for the weekend event aside from the already-announced event of reduced healing times.. The in-game news says there will "a different 24-hour event every day up until Friday, when a special Weekend Event will begin!"

As I recall, we haven't received double events during any of the past Countdown weeks. Anyone getting their hopes up for more could be in for a disappointment.
    TJS
    The only thing "special" about the reduced healing event is that it will run an extra day.

I am hoping they'll add a little something to spice it up a bit, but if they don't, feel free to tell me you told me so @Mabiki ;)
    MabikiCaptainslayerLightfeet
    Lol, I love those two fucking idiots
    SCBMAbigbeanoMabikiLightfeet
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,574
    I think it's safe to close this thread. Nothing left to be thankful for. :lol:
    SCBMAJayZCaptainslayer
This discussion has been closed.