Update 2.7 Badges and Components Pre-Release Thread

Comments

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    WellyLuga said:

@JerryDixon What are the new max caps? I remember reading a thread which mentioned crit chance and damage reduction but can't remember where I read it. Not that I'm anywhere near either!

it's 90% max for critical attack, and 80% for damage resistance (iron skin/defensive stance)
    sligoem
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @weekone Those images were provided for us. I think the differences between Pain's video and mine are we asked questions or asked requests for more info separately via direct messages on Slack, so they probably just gave us what we needed. We were not in a group chat together.

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    JadenGeneral_Pain__KILLA__
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @OneLessTitan Do we have a list somewhere that shows the max? That way, maybe I can use it for future reference when I talk more about badges and how to use them efficiently so that we don't overcap on them and make it completely useless.

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    TJSmimicaDEADITE_HUNTERsligoem
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195

@weekone Those images were provided for us. I think the differences between Pain's video and mine are we asked questions or asked requests for more info separately via direct messages on Slack, so they probably just gave us what we needed. We were not in a group chat together.

I see..... I thought there was Beta testing.... irregardless, you both did a good job.
    TroublemakerCaptainslayer
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,804
    > @Terminates said:
    > @weekone Those images were provided for us. I think the differences between Pain's video and mine are we asked questions or asked requests for more info separately via direct messages on Slack, so they probably just gave us what we needed. We were not in a group chat together.

I personally watch both you and @painwalker 's videos but I especially appreciate that your videos are to the point and your statements directly relate to the information we seek. No filler content or beating around the bush. Love the cats btw ;)

@painwalker is entertaining as well and I mean no disrespect to him, I just love your videos ;)
    General_PainTerminatesbigbeano
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @WeekOne Next time I should go with “coming soon...” for about 2 min and then reveal the info.

A wise man once said “Soon is better than never”. @Teeceezy Sensei. ;)
    WeekOnevshield50Governator

@OneLessTitan Do we have a list somewhere that shows the max? That way, maybe I can use it for future reference when I talk more about badges and how to use them efficiently so that we don't overcap on them and make it completely useless.

This is where fearbotplanet mentioned the new maximums (in the initial post). Those are the only two that were listed:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/28538/2-7-sneak-peek/p1
    Terminatessligoem
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    If my team is more powerful then ever and can then play until RSL 35 do I still have to start grinding at RSL 15 ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DoTakvshield50bigbeanoPapacas
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Holy shit, good catch @Monsuta who's account is that?! :D
    vshield50SCBMAbigbeanoanniesprinkles
    > @painwalker said:
    > @WeekOne Next time I should go with “coming soon...” for about 2 min and then reveal the info.
    >
    > A wise man once said “Soon is better than never”. @Teeceezy Sensei. ;)

Too much suspense @painwalker . Can't take it! Lol
    General_Pain
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @DoTak It's from @Terminates video, you can see the bottom "Development Build" so it must be taken from NG beta team.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    I hope the only bug in the update is the grammer you pointed out @Monsuta . I trust it will.....
    bigbeanoMonsuta
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    According to @painwalker in his video it says the scavenger will add a new type of resource called components.

I assume without building the scavenger you will be unable to "add" the new type of components.

So my interpretation is that you need scavenger to even be able to get components.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    General_Pain
    I think the first building opens up the possibility to get Components in mission crates and other places @General_Quatre , and the second building is where you actually craft the badges.
    DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

I think the first building opens up the possibility to get Components in mission crates and other places @General_Quatre , and the second building is where you actually craft the badges.

is there an echo ;)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    vshield50Captainslayerbiter370
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    @DLich @OneLessTitan That's kinda a bummer. I was hoping there'd be SOME kind of auto-generation of components, so that we didn't have to run specific Scavenge Missions (don't we have enough to do!?) -- even if it's a small amount, it'd be nice to have some component "income"...
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

(don't we have enough to do!?)

Signed!

Have to get myself some cry**** me** to get through it :D
    General_Quatrebigbeano
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Badges I don't need no stinking badges except maybe the edible one I am from Colorado
    Shteevie
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @Monsuta This is the update gift for everyone by the way... ;)

@General_Quatre what @OneLessTitan said.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited August 2017
    JackBauer said:

Looking forward to the first one posting a picture of "your team does 15% more damage when using Eugene as leader in your team"-badge

I think we can start a new meme contest until the update comes out >:)

I wouldn’t underestimate Eugene @JackBauer ... I used him for 28.3 on the map everyone hated this challenge and he did great.... He thought he was going golfing but we had to put him to work lol (he’s rare)

It was fun ;)

EDIT: He didn’t just stun or bruise walkers. I actually had him powered up (so had to kill two walkers) so he could stun the spawn on the upper right before going to the finish line.

autumn_ashSlowMoantPapacas
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,990
    I have to admit, this seems a bit overwhelming, but it looks like it could be fun. I like that you get to decide yourself which survivors to upgrade. So you can decide to give your under-powered heroes a boost, or put the badges on your prime pinkies, or a mix of both.

I hope that these component missions will ONLY yield components, with NO components on the other missions. If you're not ready to start crafting, receiving components will be frustrating, as will NOT receiving components if you go out to scavenge them. I am guessing that the related component level will be in the relevant crate (bronze crate yielding common or uncommon, silver crate yielding incommon or rare, gold crate yielding epic or legendary).

Since we need to spend our food, and it will only cost a small amount of food to craft, would it be possible to also only cost food if you want to remove badges?

Can you delete badges once they are made? For example, I would never want a badge that gives me a bonus for using Eugene. ;)
    bigbeanoTimboskiSlowMo
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    @TransmuteJun Sounds like you can scrap them for XP.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    So I was told...
    paintbeastPutchucoblack_nines
This discussion has been closed.