reduced scavenge mission costs today?

why would anyone be playing scavenger missions on a Wednesday? Everyone and their brother that play this game are putting all their gas into challenge missions. Very poor timing on today's event NG. Should've been yesterday or Monday.
sligoempaintbeastInvaderDBonesFeloniousSpunkSabertoothSPC_TORRESAuroraWtheldssdlGovernatorZetteGuapoTransmuteJunJadensuzequeueWahooDawgPigMattOfEarthI_Am_Psycho

Comments

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Not very well thought out as far as timing goes.
    GovernatorMattOfEarthI_Am_Psycho
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Dumb move for sure
    The herd would have been better today because they dropped a ton of gas

At least scouts are boosted this week and will be useful for a bunch of the maps at the higher level
    Probably an accident

Next week shooters will be boosted for small room maps like the archive
    Governator
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    Can't you just delay doing challenge for a day? I'm not a high end player so is it really that hard to skip a day?
    MattOfEarth
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 377
    > @Techfall said:
    > Can't you just delay doing challenge for a day? I'm not a high end player so is it really that hard to skip a day?

Hi Techfall, I've no problem with you taking advantage of the offer and skipping the challenge for a day. I won't tell the rest of the gang, it can be our secret.

Scowley then walks out of the room shouting, "Hey everyone, you'll never guess what Techfall is going to do" , "@Nick37 go get the iron ready matey, someone needs to learn a lesson"

;)
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    WellyLugaGovernatorTechfallJayZ
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Irons not hot enough yet but lucille is hungry @Scowley
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    ScowleyGovernator
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    Scowley said:

> @Techfall said:

> Can't you just delay doing challenge for a day? I'm not a high end player so is it really that hard to skip a day?

Hi Techfall, I've no problem with you taking advantage of the offer and skipping the challenge for a day. I won't tell the rest of the gang, it can be our secret.

Scowley then walks out of the room shouting, "Hey everyone, you'll never guess what Techfall is going to do" , "@Nick37 go get the iron ready matey, someone needs to learn a lesson"

;)

I'll still be gunning for a top 5 slot either way! I usually try to wait until the weekend event in case it is something that benefits from the early/easy challenges since at my level I havent had time issues hitting my stopping point yet
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Half heal times helps more if you hit the easy levels early, so backwards from what you want @Techfall
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    MattOfEarth
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Techfall said:

I usually try to wait until the weekend event in case it is something that benefits from the early/easy challenges since at my level I havent had time issues hitting my stopping point yet

Without gas bonus events, I can't hit the wall as I call it (your stopping point), if I take a take a day out. Although there's changes coming next week, so my perspective (and others) may well change based on that.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    WellyLuga said:

I only wanted one event this week - 5s equip upgrade. Typical that it was the one that didn't come, I have so much gear to upgrade to get all my survivors up to scratch! I'm surprised as surely NG wants us to be fully kitted out with The Distance round the corner.

Yep...saved a lot of xp just to upgrade equipment and ended up to blast it for 2 surv upgrades :neutral:
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    i am sure i can speak for many of us, but the desire to keep playing is getting less and less. NG knows what players want, yet they simply refuse to address it. My guess is the player base in one year from now will dwindle to less then half currently than it is. And it's their own fault.
    pirate1125InvaderTheSittingDuck