What determines outpost influence loss?

I could not answer this question for two of my guild mates
They posted these two screen shots on our line chat room

In the last month, I have never lost more than -3 when being raided
So -16 loss by both guild mates seemed excessive

What exactly determines how much influence is lost on your outpost for lost defenses?

Here's two screen shots by two of my guild mates

Comments

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    I believe the other persons influence is heavily weighted in the calculation. They seriously need to update the math to give more, maybe any, weight to pit strenght and survivor level. When i fight thru lvl 19 zombies, armored, and stunners, then kill level 18 defenders with my lvl 15 attackers, 10 lousy points is rather insulting. I built myself up over 5k and pretty much any time i loose i loose about 24 points even though my pit is weak and attckers are almost always 2 o 3 levels higher.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Even @DLich will struggle with this one.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @I_Am_Psycho a few players tried to figure this out a while back and we gave up on it. The only synapsis we can conclude is that if you lose alot of influence it means the person whom defeated you has lower influence than you do. If you lose 0 influence then the person whom defeated you has much more influence than you do.

We couldn't determine what matches players other than camp level and influence of some range variation. There's too many variables (survivor levels, rarity, pink stars, camp level, influence, walker strength, etc) to try and figure the exact matches.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Thanks, I'll pass on the info
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 611
    I think there is some minimum wage guy in some dark corner of NG headquarters rolling a 20 sided dice. @Teeceezy please tell me I'm right!
    JackBauerSCBMADodkongbigbeano
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 241
    Complete speculation on my part, but I had it in my head that HOW you got beat matters. In other words, if the other guys takes less or no damage, you lose more influence. Just a guess with no real way to test the theory, though.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    The other guys always takes less damage when they raid me

My level 20's face level 22's in just about every raid on my outpost
    My 20's are always dead and the 22's are always alive

So that's a big beat down and I lose no more than -3 influence in my lost defenses

So when two of my guilds mates both lost -16, I was just curious how that was scored
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 241
    So for your example, yeah, all three of their guys lived, but maybe they were all bruised/injured? Whereas if all received heavy injury, maybe you lose 0 influence. On the flip side, maybe your guild mates lost 16 because their defenders didn't even damage the raiding opposition.