NG please fix the freemen issue!

What do we have to do, to get some reaction on that topic?

Weird freemen behaviour makes us loosing stars. Do I have to record every freemen level and create a Youtube account?

Multiple moves, amazing long range moves...it makes me angry.

There are lot of threads about this and there is no f******g reaction...

Just had the third or fourth weird action and now I have to replay the level because of this bug :neutral:

I´m so sick of it!
FahqbendoverGuapobababooeyCaptainslayerAval0nSurvivor6ixJgoodGeirMadiantDEADITE_HUNTERSPC_TORRESEL34xyzotis509Dbld1369l2wannabeenigma12MizTyPapacasflyingcowking

Comments

• andy75andy75 Member Posts: 256
    Evidently the bruiser in the traverse has swift strike on his bat. He finished off a walker then ran up and smacked my hunter earlier. Lol
    Invader
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    You'll need to narrow down which issue you mean ☺️
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    DoTakPigCoonLightfeet
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Guapo said:

You'll need to narrow down which issue you mean ☺️

The issue of strange behaviour.

Monty Phyton would had call this silly walks :D
    Gindyvshield50MattOfEarthPapacas
  • shaunatthepubshaunatthepub Member Posts: 42
    Mine got the advantage of cover without cover. :D
    pradiPic
  • TimberTimber Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2017
    First rounds of challenge I also had this crazy long attack movement by freeman raiders at "The Delivery Man" -map.

Also this visual bug I have noticed on Outpost and now also Challenge/Mission maps were freeman raiders are included.

InvaderCoon
    Timber said:

Also this visual bug I have noticed on Outpost and now also Challenge/Mission maps were freeman raiders are included.

It´s not just visual. It´s real and it makes damage.

If it just would be visual I won´t give a s**t on it ;)

CoonMattOfEarthl2wannabeCaptainslayer
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Issues?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    > @Invader said:
    > Also this visual bug I have noticed on Outpost and now also Challenge/Mission maps were freeman raiders are included.
    >
    >
    > It´s not just visual. It´s real and it makes damage.
    >
    > If it just would be visual I won´t give a s**t on it ;)

In my video freeman raider got free attack (329 damage) because I moved Abraham (stupidly) in front of him (of her), and after Abrahams turn and shot (1522 damage), freeman raider made his turn (340 damage) , visual bug was that freeman raider moved behind Abraham twice.
    Invader
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Just played Opposing Forces. I killed 2 freemen, leaving the warrior untouched. On my next turn, I took the warrior down to bleeding. On his turn, he moved 2 spaces to get next to my hunter, bandaged himself, and then attacked my hunter.

Please fix this crap!
    Invaderl2wannabeMizTy
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    I did what any sane person does, I put a camera in a tree and recorded her actions. Pay close attention to Anne. She's a traitor!

• CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Yeah, fix it...
    CzarnyJo said:

Yeah, fix it...

I guess they won´t. Flagged three employes and as usual on this topic, no one reacts :neutral:
    edited September 2017
    Here´s litlle wierd movement from freeman ...

VladoIIPapacas
  • GeirGeir Member Posts: 38
    They make the game like this so they want us use gold to heal.
    I upgrade my survivors to level 22 and now I don't manage over 1000 stars.
    Before I had 1100 to 1200 stars and after start use money and level up NG think it's smart to make it so hard so not longer have fun or have progress.
    NG had long time to fix something take maybe 5 min to fix.
    So I don't think they do anything about freeman because they don't care.
    Invader
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    > @Geir said:
    > They make the game like this so they want us use gold to heal.
    > I upgrade my survivors to level 22 and now I don't manage over 1000 stars.
    > Before I had 1100 to 1200 stars and after start use money and level up NG think it's smart to make it so hard so not longer have fun or have progress.
    > NG had long time to fix something take maybe 5 min to fix.
    > So I don't think they do anything about freeman because they don't care.

My survivors are only level 13 but what is with everyone's infatuation with stars? Like what does getting 100 less stars do to impact your game play?
    WellyLugal2wannabe
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 98
    In one of mine the freeman went back to full health after my character sho him.. it is annoying and it cost me 2 stars
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    Techfall said:

My survivors are only level 13 but what is with everyone's infatuation with stars? Like what does getting 100 less stars do to impact your game play?

Fewer personal rewards and possibly also fewer and guild rewards...

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    I_Am_PsychobigbeanoInvader
  • GeirGeir Member Posts: 38
    @Techfall . When I play level 13 I had good time play this game. I receive good gear from crates and when level up I be stronger.
    This it's different when you reach level 22.
    For me fun and good progress important to have fun.
    Lately NG have put in strange behave from freeman and they have challenge like inside and out we had last challenge.
    I don't receive anything from crates to use longer , if Lucky I receive epic gear.
    I have put in some money in this game and then I want a fair game and I want NG to be fair and treat the player with respect.
    Invader
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I'm seeing them run up AND bandage themselves in the same turn.

I've seen my survivors lucky trait do this, but not nearly as frequent as I've observed in freemen in this Challenge.

Its not been detrimental to my progress though.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @JayZ I had suggested just such an update several months ago. The response I got from @Shteevie (I'd point you to it, but, I've honestly forgotten what thread it was) basically puts the likelihood of an update of that nature happening right under ICELS on the list.
    JayZl2wannabeMizTy
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    > @Jaden said:
    > My survivors are only level 13 but what is with everyone's infatuation with stars? Like what does getting 100 less stars do to impact your game play?
    >
    > Fewer personal rewards and possibly also fewer and guild rewards...

So like you miss out on one crate and one guild reward only if all 20 people are also missing 100 stars? Still seems very small thing to get upset about , not like 1000 to 1100 stars is difference between nothing and epic gear or a massive token haul
    vshield50TJSl2wannabe
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    just had a warrior freeman attack a walker on the other side of the map, then charge at least 15 steps to me on other side of the map and attack me. wtf?!
    MattOfEarth