NG please fix the freemen issue!

2»

Comments

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
    This freeman warping issue really sucks and I'm seeing it more and more as the difficulty increases. Another issue I've noticed is walkers and freeman ALWAYS go for me even when I'm out of range and I haven't alerted either to my presence.
    Invader said:

You may try to walk in our shoes for some miles to understand this issue.

I've just hit player level 59 so I'm about to upgrade my council, training grounds and workshop once I have enough tomatoes. Should I hold off and keep my survivors at level 20?
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    ADPaq said:

I've just hit player level 59 so I'm about to upgrade my council, training grounds and workshop once I have enough tomatoes. Should I hold off and keep my survivors at level 20?

As it looks like now...yes.

NG decided to diadvantage players who upgrading their team. And on the other hand forcing the players to upgrade to take part of the upcoming new game modus "The Distance".
    Maverick1969l2wannabe
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 300
    They just gonna ignore this like governor popup?
  • DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 123
    Having same issues with Freeman for a long time. Since the "bug" has not been fixed yet does that mean it's going to carry over in "The Distance" that could cause a major issue between being able to complete the so called "big boss" areas of this challenge.
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    On Chapter 14, last mission - Van Zandt, two Warriors beat me 10 minutes ago, because they moved 2 x 8 spaces in one turn.
    I lost 2 players and -6 gas, and I am losing 1h for healing!!!

Not fair!
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    New freeman issue had it 3 times now all on travers map.

My two hunters have incendiary ammo and set a guy alight, i end turn the on fire guy charges forward.

My next turn I shoot the still on fire guy with my shooter and i get extinguished up on my screen and the guys is no longer burn.

Fix this trash, if freemen are in The Distance its already broken.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 513
    I have the exact word for what it feels like to work so hard to upgrade your survivors and make less stars in the challenges....DISCOURAGING
    CaptainslayerMizTy
2»