Update 2.7: Update Notes - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,888
    Now this might be a weird thing to focus on, but I am not sure I got this right:

"Additionally, guilds who require approval will not be shown in the list of Suggested Guilds. These can still be found via a normal Guild Search."

Does this mean that people would have to actively look for our guild name to even see us if we don't set the guild to open?

If that is the case, what if we advertise for gold? Will we be shown without people having to search for our name if we don't set the guild to open?

(Having to reject people without the possibility to send them a message is bad enough. Kicking someone after they have joined would be worse... so I hope I misunderstood what this means...)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    Didn't know what to do today!

Let's summarize those big blocs of text

• VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98

Didn't know what to do today!

Let's summarize those big blocs of text

pls look at him on 2:25 :)
    He is happy, because we can't play the Distance mode if we don't have Council with min.18 level.
    p.s. he was thinking of me that moment :smile:
    LOL
    General_Pain
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,387
    edited September 2017
    > @VladoII said:
    > New Hero - Aaron
    > Finally after so many updates lol
    >
    > Yes, first trait - If we pick him with only men survivors, then we can get more Experience and if he use special weapon - long Baton, he will take 20 % more damage!

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:
    JadenMattOfEarthkjmia421

> @VladoII said:

> New Hero - Aaron

> Finally after so many updates lol

>

> Yes, first trait - If we pick him with only men survivors, then we can get more Experience and if he use special weapon - long Baton, he will take 20 % more damage!

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

I suggested something new :smile:
    Invader said:

VladoII said:

Yes, first trait - If we pick him with only men survivors, then we can get more Experience and if he use special weapon - long Baton, he will take 20 % more damage!

Where did you go with the comment?
    Is it forbidden to propose something?

KaLi
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    another hero yawn...what have i missed? is there a new way to get more hero tokens, especially the ones you want? ng say they are listening so i'd like to know how this dilution is to be mitigated? thanks.
    paintbeastMrSorrowCaptainslayer
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 219
    Forgive me if already asked, but would it matter if you built the scavenger first vs the Craftsman?
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    > @jrodrf2 said:
    > Forgive me if already asked, but would it matter if you built the scavenger first vs the Craftsman?

I would say that makes totally sense, because at first you must farm for the ingredients before you can craft badges.
    At least that was my understanding.
    MattOfEarthkjmia421
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 219
    Thanks @David_H79, but I'll rephrase... Which one should be built first, or does it matter?
    @jrodrf2 they both have 1 level and won’t be expensive. So you should be able to build them on the same day after the update. ;)
    David_H79
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I would build the scavenger first.
    MattOfEarth
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    What's the difficulty of The Distance? If it requires 6 or 7 stars survivors to be able to finish like nightmare mode of chapter 14 then it seems reasonable.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    @Monsuta With your lv of survivors you should be able to beat mission 1 and 2 :D :p
  • harrybond75harrybond75 Member Posts: 44
    so how do you get Aaron then @painwalker like do you have to complete so many missions and is the distance about getting to alexandria because episode 5x11 is called the distance and that's the episode where aaron takes rick n co to alexandria so it's no surprise that Aaron is available from these missions, i'm just a bit confused as to what you have to do to get him
    General_Pain
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 385
    @harrybond75 My guess that his tokens are available as rewards for the missions in The Distance. There's no opening of crates. Each mission has a fixed set of rewards similar to the chapter missions. My second guess would be that maybe we "meet" Aaron in one of the higher level missions but that would seem to be too easy/quick. Probably will take several weeks of The Distance to unlock him. Hopefully @painwalker knows :-) for sure
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    General_Pain
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Concave said:
    > I love that this game is constantly being improved and developed. There are very little bugs. I believe this is the best game for Android and I hope the Devs team will keep this game going on!
    > Thanks Next Games!

Very little bugs? We must be playing different games.
    SCBMAGovernatorromeoInvader
    @painwalker What's your highest star count in a challenge? My highest record was over 1400. ;)
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    @Monsuta Challenge and the distance are 2 separate game modes ;)
    edited September 2017
    @painwalker Yep, did you finished chapter 14 nightmare? ;)
    I expect The Distance would tougher than it.
    General_Pain
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 385
    @Monsuta that's an interesting question. It only takes CL18 to qualify to play. So wonder if the difficulty level varies by player level? No indication in the notes.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    edited September 2017
    Painwalker, pls tell us when will you release a new youtube video?

General_PainInvader
    @JerryDixon Yeah if it's varies like scavenger mission then no pink star might have an advantage of walkers lower damage & health.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,030
    Can't wait for the update anymore. Bring the damn update now or else i would wait.

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    MizTy
This discussion has been closed.