Outpost mecanic's

Hi everyone , how do the reward in outpost work ?
Why sometime i get 300 tg and sometime 500 tg ?
I only get 10 influence point and my lower level friend get 30 ?

• If they have their walker pit upgraded you will get more TG.
  • I believe tg are somewhat random. I have my walker pit maxed but still on raid I'll receive between approx. 350 - 550 on average. Influence is usually only 10 once your at gold tier3 or above but on occasion it might be up to 25 or about.
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
  • TG have a lot to do with the strength of the outpost you are raiding. A full roster of upgraded walkers usually means 500+ TG. If it has mostly low level walkers, the rewards are significantly less.

Influence points are based on the difference of your player level, and the defenders player level. So if you are a relatively new/low leveled player, and you raid someone way above yourself, the potential influence points are better.
    Usually, 10-13 pts is the base for equal levelled players.

Losing a raid, whether against a high or low level player compared to yourself, is always a significant lose of influence, so make sure you end the battle before that happens.