Best part of update imo

Crates open much faster now! It was really annoying! Now if you can just fix the ads that have an x with an apparent 1 pixel click size point that would be great
vshield50paintbeastJayZJadenTheSittingDuckKaLibigbeanol2wannaberomeoTJS5megheadADPaqjimmorrison369PutchucoKarajocaJackBauerTimberflyingcowkingJenngpsychwolfPR0DJsrmcn1031Snizzletheldssdl

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    This is so much better. Waiting for those crates to turn has always been a waste of time. Especially when trying to play a few quick rounds. Thanks for this.
    David_H79TechfallJenngbigbeano
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Love that speed
    I hate badges
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    Jenng said:

My favorite is the bullet spray from assaults...... It made me giggle with pure joy and that's not how I usually roll.

Now, NG just needs to add Throat Punch to Bruisers. :lol:
    DoTakbigbeanoJenng
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    I hope NG speed up the animation on radio pulls. It's unnecessarily slow right now when all I want to do is scrap my green survivor ASAP and move on.
    tpips42paintbeast
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    ADPaq said:

I hope NG speed up the animation on radio pulls. It's unnecessarily slow right now when all I want to do is scrap my green survivor ASAP and move on.

Second that! When I have more than one call to make I hit the x right after tapping the card(s) and get back in. That's faster than waiting for the slowly floating tokens or what not.
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    listen up NG - it's the little things like these that go the furthest. All these small quirks we all bitch about, and the easiest to fix.