Army Base - Official Discussion Thread

What do you think of our explosive new set of Challenge Maps?
Carlykiwinz7

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    In the "weapons free" map (bottom left) I thought something was wrong since I had killed all the walkers but it didn't end. There was close to 25 needing to be killed before it finished.

#Murica

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    pradi
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2017
    It does not work. It almost looks like a Chapter mission, when you start the mission it is the correct map, but you start at level 1, and you dont get any stars.
    Mystiquestevie05
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    Excellent job with this. I am experiencing some issues with game speed. The game becomes choppy and slow when multiple walkers arrive. Not sure if it is just me or not.
    bigbeanoVileManiacDeeLHC
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    clausLene said:

It does not work. It almost looks like a Chapter mission, when you start the mission it is the correct map, but you start at level 1, and you dont get any stars.

Looking into this! Thanks for the report.
    clausLene
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    The graphics look really nice on these boards.
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I hope whatever the "issue" is, that it gets fixed quickly and painlessly. I personally had no issues with the challenge. I've played 2 rounds all the way through, and I definitely like it!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    MattOfEarthladyfarleigh13
    DBones: Neither do I. I posted because my wife had the problem (she is the Lene part). The speed NG responded (mail etc) tells me they Will solve it fast and fair (i Hope)
    (sorry for the random capital letters, No idea where they Come from)
    Coon
    Vshield50: i would be satisfied with an extension of the challeenge period with two days,.

Sorry for my many posts, i Will now retrete to my lurking dark hole. :)
    vshield50Papacas
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Carly said:

I thought the tank would make an appearance. Mayb next time.

Or maybe later... ;)
    Carly
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    I had 2 walkers left but complete the mission once
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    CoonMinistr
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,176
    Mayb I'm looking at graphics too much...but r thr moonshine bottles n some maps? Does this mean Rufus a military vet or responsible fr army base being overrun with walkers?
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • MickyMicky Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm in round 6 in the new challenge and my enemies are still level 1.

IMG 0301
    VladoIIstevie05DLichcastro
  • VileManiacVileManiac Member Posts: 5
    > @vshield50 said:
    > Excellent job with this. I am experiencing some issues with game speed. The game becomes choppy and slow when multiple walkers arrive. Not sure if it is just me or not.

Same here really slow game speed and choppy play for me too.
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    Restarting app fixed the choppy slow game issue for me... Might be worth a try.
  • BellaBFGBellaBFG Member Posts: 3
    Hi I'm stuck at level 1. I have level 20 survivors but can't play this challenge passed level 1 no matter how many times I complete the round.
    stevie05Coon
    @BellaBFG You have major advantage of every round is level 1, I'll be gladly to collect those stars in this super easy mode. ;)
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    vshield50
  • stevie05stevie05 Member Posts: 226
    Stuck in level 1, no cumulative stars, and no way of telling which mission is finished, please fix.....
    @stevie05 Can you click to finish the round to collect the round bonus stars?
  • Rakkan7160Rakkan7160 Member Posts: 15
    > @FeloniousSpunk said:
    > The graphics look really nice on these boards.

Watch out for the grenade wielding walker ! It explodes AoE. Tip of the AoE !
  • dgraminhodgraminho Member Posts: 39
    edited September 2017
    Has it always been 4 threat counter added when you killed a bomb walker before?
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,055
    edited September 2017
    The maps are balanced. I have some issues of framerate in a couple of the missions. @DLich in my case in the weapons free mission, one walker is still standing and the mission ends. It happened three times and on the last occasion, the two walkers entered and the map ended.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    > @dgraminho said:
    > Has it always been 4 threat counter added when you killed a bomb walker before?

Yes.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!