The whole rodent family Summer 2017

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,216
edited September 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
..things are changing ... :'( ... and because i know i will miss a lot of them ...here is a special screenshot of the "rodents herd" from the awesome Summer 2017 @ SurvivorsReborn :)
With: @vshield50 (StrikeTeamSquad) @tabernac @tallinie (Skirmäel) @Artisans @capibara @JackBauer @Pig @OneLessTitan @banzai @bigbeano @Gladi @melfore ...but also Fred, Hubs, Flo, Dna, Rick, Jcole1654, BigdaddyJoe, Blood, Mike and Btrflygrl30.

I love you all :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
vshield50tabernacPigSCBMAJackBauerbigbeanomasmith93JadenArtisansTheLostOnesShanesShackTHCross

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    That's a great group there, @capibara !
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraPigCaptainslayer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,216

That's a great group there, @capibara !

Of course! I don't believe in ranks and stars average. It's all about fun and friends :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    PigTHCross
    @vshield50 playing possum?? :D
    SCBMAPigvshield50THCross
    Uh... I'm done... Can't play more... :#
    vshield50JackBauerTHCross