Odds on crafting badges

From a sample of 5 tries with all blue items, I've gotten 4 green badges and 1 yellow badge. Yes, I'm aware this is a very small sample.
I hope the odds are different when using all yellow items, or else this is going to be very unappealing.
It would be interesting to have the % shown as to what the odds are of getting a certain rarity badge when crafting.

• From my equally limited experience and strategy, it is best to save blue 4 star items to combine with yellow 5 star items, in a scenario to guarantee at least a blue/epic/4 star badge. The level of badge fragment seems to be a major determinant of the bottom level of rarity. I have personally been saving all my rare and above components and using common and uncommon fragments to craft most of my badges. You can get a chance of a rare badge from a couple commons and 3 uncommons. Getting a common badge from that mix hurts a lot less than getting a rare (green) badge from all epic pieces. I would love to see the percentage, but I think that's a piece of data the community will have to figure out on its own.
  • Just like everything else NG puts out, odds stink so they want u to spend Gold, this game already is becoming unappealing because it's not built around the players, just them...
  • What Metal said......
  • @Metal @Psychman They're trying to raise the ARPDAU

Details can be found in their pdf reports
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
  • Agree. It would be nice to see some percentages.
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
  • mconnormconnor Unconfirmed, Member
    Is there a benefit to using all legendary items or should we just be using the minimum to get the best range?
  • Is it a good idea to mix all legendary components with legendary badge fragment or will i just waste my items?
    Is it better to put some epic components in the mix?