Does badges with increased chance of critical hit stack on Sure Shot trait?

I have Rosita with level 4 Sure Shot trait (35% chance of critical hit if the survivor/ hero does not move ). I have equipped 2 badges with a total of 30 increased chance of critical hit.

So, if Rosita does not move, does she has a 65% chance of critical hit or just 35%.

If the answer is 35% that means 30 gold pieces for removing the badges :(

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Best Answer

Answers

  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,053
    Yes they all stack. Also, Shteevie mentioned there is a base chance of 10% to begin with.
    So if you'd have aditional critical on your weapon. 10+35+30+15= 90%

    Don't even mention luck...
    It seems easy to overdo it.
    David_H79VladoII
Sign In or Register to comment.