The Distance: First Look & Official Discussion Thread

14567810»

Comments

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Let’s just put it this way, without wrestler you can’t win......
    Crystal911
  • RuhrpottRuhrpott Member Posts: 97
    Chaos. /:
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Wake up, it's wrestling/gear exchange day again ! Who is looking forward to it ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    tabernacMrsScattercushionbigbeanoCrystal911
  • DelphinusDelphinus Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2017
    ATTN ADMINS

I just got robbed of 30 Dwight tokens and 30 Carol tokens while playing The Distance. When the reward popped up for the level it was 40 generic hunter tokens instead. Can you give those to me via my account or my email?

Edit, I got them but after doing a diff mission with a diff reward. Weird.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,099
    edited October 2017
    Last mission fixed now and can’t beat yet.

Governatormik81AlexFiliUK
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    Don't waste your time and gas on that. 128k health times 2 that's 256k, you'll need a hundred round to kill the warrior alone.
    AlexFiliUK
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,709
    > @avelardez said:
    > Last mission fixed now and can’t beat yet.
    >
    >

Damn, that’s brutal! With no walker spawn to help you out, that map is impossible to beat. That freeman hunter has some great AI to line you up for the kill.

Thanks for posting. I’m saving my gas.
    JackBauerromeo
  • tigerfeettigerfeet Member Posts: 54
    With the feedback on this thread I’ve held off having a go at this distance until 2.8 was loaded and a normal option appeared, so first time just completed the whole thing without a member of the team being killed, I did mix them up a bit and swapped out those that were close to it. Used mainly assaults, hunters and shooters. May try the harder version next.
    PigLightfeet
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,474
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,099
    Portion of the Distance

I wish we get 75 Eugene tokens as a reward for the final mission tomorrow. I'm so disparate to upgrade him ;)
    TransmuteJunromeoTroublemaker
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Edd8 said:
    > I wish we get 75 Eugene tokens as a reward for the final mission tomorrow. I'm so disparate to upgrade him ;)

Funny you say that.
    I have this fear it'll be exactly that.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jaden
    Now what is this?
    MrsScattercushionI_Am_PsychoNezoromeo
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    Edd8 said:

Now what is this?

Just about to ask the same thing, very low reward level and no usual badge fragments..

@Teeceezy is this correct?
    I_Am_Psychoromeo
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    started a thread in the bug section, look here
  • GarretGarret Member Posts: 135
    which are the heroes/tokens featured in hard?
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    And normal offers Daryl tokens. Daryl? Really?
    Jaden
  • GarretGarret Member Posts: 135
    8 maggie, 30 rufus and 45 daryl for normal. waiting for the hard rewards to make a decision!
    WeekOne
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    edited October 2017
    Garret said:

8 maggie, 30 rufus and 45 daryl for normal. waiting for the hard rewards to make a decision!

30 Maggie, 30 Daryl, 10 + 10 + 20 for Aaron, 30 Abe, 40 Governor, 75 Michonne
    JadenWeekOneTroublemakermik81
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,474
    The distance 24.10.2017

banzaiWeekOne
  • GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 65
    The Distance Definately needs to be extended to a 2 day event! I can't speak for everyone else but I don't always have time/gas to sit and do the whole thing in one day, Especially with the new quest system's set up. It seems the Distance is made with paying players in mind. Also, Walker levels should be based on the player's Survivor levels like in the Challenges. I can only get half way through before all my good survivors die out. Again, Free to Play gets the disadvantage, Please consider this plea as the way the Distance is set up now, it doesn't seem worth playing.
    romeoTroublemaker
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 570
    Apologies if it's been answered previously, but at what stages of hard mode do badge components appear? I can clear Easy mode with my lv17 Survivors but somehow doubt I could get much past the early levels of hard mode. That's OK if I can get any Epic badge components, but if not then I will stick to Easy for now.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,934
    Epic components are at the end of hard. You need to beat lvl35+ walkers/raiders.
    DrUnpleasant
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 570

Epic components are at the end of hard. You need to beat lvl35+ walkers/raiders.

Thanks. Unless I can find hand-held nukes for my survivors I'll stick to Easy for now, cheers!
    jimmorrison369Governator
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,900
    @DrUnpleasant The uncommon and rare frags/components are easily obtainable with level 20 survivors if you get your strategy right though