The Distance: First Look & Official Discussion Thread

1235710

Comments

  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    If it's completely over then its pointless, you'll be stuck where u are the first time without monster survivors
    QB34
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    Seems fun so far. I'm on mission 7 so far with quite a few survivors left. Used up Rick, Morgan, Governor, Ezekiel, Carol and some green/blue generics.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Metal said:

    So are you saying Saturday if I'm at 11 that's where I'll start Saturday with fresh survivors or do u start completely over


    No. Saved progress just per Distance mission from level to level.

    Saturday you´ll start from scratch with more knowledge and more badges...
    David_H79Bill_ZRTJaden
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Metal said:

    If it's completely over then its pointless, you'll be stuck where u are the first time without monster survivors


    Thats why you have to try to play smart. Melee survs first in the lower levels...
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    seriously well done to you @tdiddy and @Terminates in completing this!!
    tdiddyMizTy
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    How many people have 56 survivors but congrats anyway
    Invader
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    awesome work @GForce!
    tdiddyGForce
  • skindogzskindogz Member Posts: 6
    One thing I have never understood with the gates, if it takes 8 rounds to unlock it and the survivor gets knocked off by walkers, why does it restart the counter? Now it's even more confusing because supposedly it saves your progress on the gate if your survivors die, but still not when survivor gets knocked off and goes back at it in the same round. So now when my survivor made it thru 6 rounds on the first attempt and only a few the second attempt, will the gate be open since I got thru more than 8 total or am I going to start at 2 or the remainder of the second attempt?
    Invaderrustynailcrambert_nec
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    skindogz said:

    One thing I have never understood with the gates, if it takes 8 rounds to unlock it and the survivor gets knocked off by walkers, why does it restart the counter? Now it's even more confusing because supposedly it saves your progress on the gate if your survivors die, but still not when survivor gets knocked off and goes back at it in the same round. So now when my survivor made it thru 6 rounds on the first attempt and only a few the second attempt, will the gate be open since I got thru more than 8 total or am I going to start at 2 or the remainder of the second attempt?

    I had a survivor get killed right after opening a gate and then when I did another run of the round the gate was open at the start. It saves your progress wherever you're at.
    MattOfEarthR2runfastMadi
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    skindogz said:

    One thing I have never understood with the gates, if it takes 8 rounds to unlock it and the survivor gets knocked off by walkers, why does it restart the counter?


    Good point!

    Even in the "usual" challenges it´s quite hard to get to the gate and it´s always a pain in the a** that you have to start again...heavily bruised...without any chance :neutral:
    MattOfEarth
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,934
    @Mabiki
    Yes, this! Really frustrated losing my best scout there...
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    @Mabiki I agree, lost 2 warriors on that level. Agree as well re your comments on melee, these maps (to the level I have got), didn't feel very melee friendly. Be good to have some more balance on future ones. Bruisers have become a meat shield when they stop stunning...assault charges for armoured definitely seemed way to go at times.
    Zetteshaunatthepub
  • Paulgc9_Paulgc9_ Member Posts: 4
    Knickers to the distance. I've just tried it it's far to difficult. I've a good mind to kick the whole game into touch.
  • TrevsyTrevsy Member Posts: 7
    Personally for me and everyone in our guild this mode is crap. As a player at level 20, mission 9 "the pit" is nigh on impossible.
    curlingcoderKaLi
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Trevsy said:

    Personally for me and everyone in our guild this mode is crap. As a player at level 20, mission 9 "the pit" is nigh on impossible.


    Go for the distance for a few weeks...take the components, craft badges and you´ll raise to higher levels soon. I´m also far away from the goal and I´m a big complainer usually.

    But I´m looking forward to beat the distance level by level from week to week ;)
    JerryDixonJackBauerAlexFiliUKPoppyMarcus6253
  • curlingcodercurlingcoder Member Posts: 4
    Congrats to those who have completed the challenge. It seems that you've been rewarded for spending your paycheques on the game.
    AlexFiliUKPoppyWhereisHeath
  • hoanghoang Member Posts: 14
    mimica said:

    What is the cost for reset the distance?

    400 golds I believe.
    AlexFiliUK
Sign In or Register to comment.