That moment...

...you won!!! All the zombies around you are laid waste...your standing on the exit zone!!!...your standing on the exit zone.....there's some wine involved so reactions are a lil slow....your standing on the exit zone!!!! Wtf!!! You look around, there it is...the last truck, unopened. :((
LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
Lawdog

Comments

• aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    shit happens..
  • AdamantiumAdamantium Member Posts: 77
    Happened. Without wine even... ;)
  • Ragnarous93Ragnarous93 Member Posts: 4
    Same thing happened to me today lol it stinks having to back track to open one thing that you over looked. I feel your pain.
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    Ouch! Did that in the prison once, not sure which one, but it was a damned long way back for it. If nobody dies, it's all good B)
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Uhg hate when that happens! I did it a couple times and ever since I constantly check throughout the quest whether I got them all! Haha!
  • solara619solara619 Member Posts: 8
    Did that on a deadly one time.....barely made it out....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Together, we will conquer the apocalypse. Fight... Stay alive... Survive!!!! ⚔

Looking for a new guild??? Unhappy with your current guild???? Click here to check us out!!!
  • I hate the car dealer as I'm trying to open all the trunks only to realize they all unlocked on the first 3 tries.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    LOL, I guess it has happened to every single one of us!
    I'm VERY concerned about this when doing deadly explore missions to farm...
    Especially during the quick gas refill event, where I did one after the other...
    All happy farming up to lvl 23 when you suddenly realize... :rage:
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    lol Tammy,same thing yesterday-Suburbia,little banged up but standing on the blue line-just in time they respawned again *phew*..umm...End turn,maybe the game doesn't know I'm done..whack whack whack whack *struggle* whack whack whack..WTF!!!..whack whack *struggle* whack whack..arrrrgh!!...whack whack * struggle* whack..look alllllll the way back to the Begining of map,yep-forgot that one..sunavabitch!

Flee.
    hottexas
  • justinHMFCjustinHMFC Member Posts: 9
    Lost three hunters this way
    Lawdog
  • mindsoremindsore Member Posts: 70
    Lost a whole field team just that way, It was bourbon though.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Awesome!!! I'm not alone!! Lol
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Lost all of my first A team like that. :blush:
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    I never farm deadly.

1-I get better gear going for hops and barley(tomatos)
    2-Lets assume I've a little drinky poo-Deadly="No Lawdog! Bad boy,sit-stay!"

So I have avoided the pitfall of Deady encounters.
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 173
    It's good thing that Hawkeye and Trapper John are around to help after we have these "doh" moments.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    Yup, Christmas Day Massacre of 2015, happened like this... Went to flee, screen turned and hit end turn...
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    It's worse when you swear up and down that you opened that chest only to realize he just stood next to it.
    Felecia
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    We all here you tammy, esp. when the wine is involved and perhaps a little single malt, okay more than just a little.

@Tuco I know right!?!?!

All in all this has happened to me 3 times. Once on the burning forest deadly mission where you have to go all the way to a camp site at one end and all the way back. I still can't believe I made it out of that one with losing anyone, but man was it close......

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    TUCO
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Happened to me farming a deadly. Level 23 walkers and...oh shit. Lost my Team trying for just one more can of soup!
    Felecia
    Oh! Oh! Yes!! The dreaded finger slip!! I'm pretty sure I meant to shoot at that huge group of zombies...not party in their midst :/
  • Bilal01_05Bilal01_05 Member Posts: 48
    Lol happened to me in a deadly
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Equally annoying is when a walker slowly sidles up to you and you think he's stopping. And he just takes that one more step and bitch slaps you!
    Whatever the tactical situation, he's the first one to die when it's my turn again....
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Did it again just yesterday... Gawd darn it!
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Agreed Neil_J thought it was just my imagination at times.
    That moment when...you and a friend start a guild for baby alts and no one wants to join :(
    tammy said:

That moment when...you and a friend start a guild for baby alts and no one wants to join :(

Supply and demand. Guilds established, market saturated. Fire your marketing director.
    Lmao wait..there's only two of us there so far...does that make me marketing thingy? I don't want such a serious job...I'm more like the department head for lost and confused :/
    tammy said:

Lmao wait..there's only two of us there so far...does that make me marketing thingy? I don't want such a serious job...I'm more like the department head for lost and confused :/

Fire the next guild member that joins, blame the new guy and move on...
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited February 2016
    Haha.. the worst is if you realize, that you missed the first crate on a really big level.. standing in the exit Zone, 1 round to spawn (thinking WTF) and have to go all way back.. "Yes Sir, dont drink and play deadlies"
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    DERRICK said:

Haha.. the worst is if you realize, that you missed the first crate on a really big level.. standing in the exit Zone, 1 round to spawn (thinking WTF) and have to go all way back.. "Yes Sir, dont drink and play deadlies"

Been there done that but replace drink with sleep or nap.
This discussion has been closed.