Shooters ideas?

It's long time i'm growing Dorian and Virginia and i wanted to trash Shawnx. Then today i had a new legendary. She is worth?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    None are ideal, Dorian is the best imo
    capibara
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 616
    You really want Sure Shot on a Shooter. Combination of Sure Shot and gold High Powered on a weapon is A++. I struggle with the usefulness of bulletdodge as the vast majority of enemies we face in the game don't shoot at us. I also think Vigilant is superior to DefStance on Ranged survivors. I love your naming style, but I think there will be better trait combos to wait for. Just my opinion.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    capibara
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Iron skin/sureshot/marksman/luck and any of vigilant/ruthless/dodge is my choice. Or revenge for certain purposes, but with big "BUT" for me. With 3 crit chance badges, sureshot can be swapped for another trait, but not that easy to get such set and you´ll miss space for other badges.
    capibara