I made a video where I talk a bit about The Walking Dead: Our World. Looking for some feedback!

RonfoxTVRonfoxTV Member Posts: 42
edited September 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Once I saw the announcement trailer for Next Games new game TWD: Our World I got super excited. My idea is to cover some news about the game before release and make irl gameplay video's once the game is out.

I used to make DayZ videos before, this is my first video where I film IRL and talk into a camera. I hope to improve my videos before the game is out.
In my next video I will use more steady shots, had to delete a lot of footage because there was to much camera shake. If you have any feedback please leave comment!

-Ronfox
capibara

Comments

• RonfoxTVRonfoxTV Member Posts: 42
    > @SCBMA said:
    > @RonfoxTV
    > That was a nice video! Feedback: don't have the music playing when you are speaking, it was difficult to hear you.

Thanks! There also was a lot of wind that day, filming in a forest wasnt the best idea.. ill keep it in mind next time. :)
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,689
    Nike video! :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • RonfoxTVRonfoxTV Member Posts: 42
    capibara said:

capibara said:

Nike video! :)

Wanted to say "Nice video!!" ...and i also forgot the pic... :#
    :D Fastest walker out there..
    SCBMA